Grooming The Devil Part 2

:⊱ ────── {.⋅ ⸸ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡

Part 2

The Devil felt so safe in the arms of King Dice, which surprised him greatly, he didn't think he would feel so comfortable close to Dice but yet here he was bathing with him, pressed up against him, they were closer than ever before and it felt perfect. Dice had a pleased smirk on his lips, he was quite proud of himself, not everyone can say they bathed with The Devil yet here Dice was, a literal mortal, sitting in a tub with Satan! He had every right to be damn proud! King moved his hands gently across Dev's chest, caressing his fur and brushing it through, he hummed a soft tune, he could never keep quiet... but that's what got him so famous, he was filled with smooth tunes that everyone enjoyed, especially The Devil. He kept his eyes closed as he was groomed... he hummed along to one of the well known tunes Dice was humming, between hums the Devil would let out a gentle purr of satisfaction, he loved being pet... he only realised that recently when he was mistaken for a cat by the cups stupid Elder Kettle. He just hopes he doesn't run into him again... or more like he doesn't run into the Devil...

Dice shifted up as he was slowly slipping lower, he also adjusted Dev properly into his lap. The Devil didn't like the movement very much though, he let out a low grumble and turned his body around so he was not facing King Dice. He looked up at Dice with a daggering stare, Dice just gave him a sweet simple smile, which made The Devil quickly dig his head into Dice's chest. A small smile creeped onto his lips as he wrapped his arms around the other's broad waist.

Dice shifted once again, the feeling of Dev's arms on his waist was quite alarming at first... he never knew how touchy the Devil could get in a vulnerable state! clearly very! But Dice wasn't complaining. Usually King Dice absolutely hates physical touch, anytime someone would touch him, especially fans, he'd immediately go into panic mode and try everything in his power to push them away... but for some reason when the Devil latched onto him... he adored it, wanted more of it... he wanted to be touched, he wanted it from Satan of all people.

Dev slowly raised his head, his chin resting on Dice's bare chest as he stared up into his light emerald green eyes. His slick tail swishing behind him from side by side, he was like a little puppy begging for attention, it seemed Dice saw it that way too, he brushed his hands through the fur on top of his head and started ruffling it up, Dev only began purring again, which made Dice extremely proud of himself!

"You're cute ya know..." Dice cooed.

The Devil's face only went bright red, he looked away from Dice and let out a low grumble.

"I am not cute. I am not supposed to be cute... I'm The Devil." He growled.

"Oh? you are...? I think I mistook you for a house cat!" Dice laughed with a wide grin.

"Shut it you! You're just insane! People run away, or cower in fear when they see me... you just happen to have a high ego and think you're better than everyone else..." Dev snapped.

"That's because I am." Dice smirked, he leaned his arms back behind his head.

"Mhm... of course YOU think that... you're King Dice~! Beloved by all!" He spoke in a mocking tone.

"I'd like to think I am... I mean I have the Devil currently wrapped around my finger~" He shifted and stared deeply into Dev's eyes.

"E-Excuse me?! You certainly do not!" Dev was clearly offended by that. "You wouldn't BE here if it wasn't for me giving you another chance! If you seriously think you have ME at your command, going to drop on my knees and praise you like your fans then you have another thing coming! Nobody phases me, Nobody Interests me! I am not like one of your fans begging to bend down and suck yo-"