Unfortunate Update :(

Hey everyone!

Long time, no talk, huh?

As you can see by the title, I have some bad news to bring you. Today's my first time getting back to this story in about 4 months, as you well know. I went into today with every intention of updating, but as I was going back through the story to begin the next chapter, I just felt very... blah about it, for lack of a better term. I really, really don't like the chapters I already have written and honestly, don't love the story itself. I'm not happy with the work I've produced so far and it's keeping me from producing better work in the future (only as far as this story goes — stay tuned for what's planned in the future). It's time for me to officially discontinue the story. 

I sincerely apologize to anyone I disappoint with this news. If anyone is wondering how the story would have unfolded, let me know and I can message you, or if enough people are interested I'll make an actual post of it (though I do only know a couple details about how I wanted it to go... which is exactly the problem, I didn't have this planned out enough at all...)

Let me know how you guys would have wanted it to end! What would have happened with Harry and Niall? Madison? Abby? The other boys?

As far as my future writing goes... I'm not 100% sure yet! I'm still very interested in writing and writing more Narry fic in the future, but I'm not sure how it'll pan out. I'm currently in a very frantic job search which will (hopefully) result in me having a full time job, as well as I will be restarting school very soon.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you guys for taking the time to read, vote and comment on this story. It means so much to me that you've stuck around.

Thank you.

~Karis