3

At that point I really don't know what I did wrong, both Arisu and Usagi been send to their games already while I sit with the hatter in a room.
Probably his room where he sleeps in?

I sat down while he purred himself a drink.
„Want some?" he asks while holding the drink in my direction.

I shake my head and start to look around in the room.
„You just finished a game you should still have some days left on your visa" he says thoughtfully.
„Yeah around four"

„You've made Impressions I heard" he asks
„Impressions? On Arisu and Usagi-„

„Not them the military has their eyes on you" he cuts me off:„Niragi, that's the guy that bought you here, you can't really trust him"

„Trust him? I haven't talked to him after he hit me with his gun" I answered
„See, I don't trust many people and it seems like many people turn their back on me at the moment but you, you could help me out." he says while grinning at me.

„Help you? I don't know anyone-„
„That's the point Murasaki, they don't know you- yet. Join my private circle, get close to them and tell me when they want to betray me."

That catched my attention, I looked up only to see the hatter looking at me with hopeful eyes.
„Private Circle?" I questioned, doing what Arisu would do, trying to find answers.

„Why do you have people in your private circle you don't trust, either you're not actually the leader of the beach or you're just really paranoid. There's nothing to gain with me" I argued
„What is there to lose?"

When I don't answer he starts chuckling.

„That's what I thought, your friend Arisu plays a game at the moment if he survives he joins too.
I send someone to get you when the meeting starts."

-

I woke up from a knock on my door, I guess I snooze of after coming back to my room.
I haven't seen Usagi nor Arisu since hours I hope they are alright.

Without checking my reflection I run to the door only to find a girl with sunglasses there.
Without saying anything she goes away.

As soon as she leaves my doorway I have Arisu in sight tho.
We share a quick glance and then run after the woman.

As soon as we caught up with her I turn to look at Arisu again, he is drenched in water.
„You're alright?" I questioned sounding a bit to worried.
„Yeah it's fine, the woman in front of us is called Ann, you know where she takes us?"
„Yeah I talked with the hatter about it, a meeting with the private circle? All of the members have some kind of influence and he wants us to join, I don't get it either."

In the corner of my eye I can see Ann coming to a stop so I mention Arisu to focus.
She opens a big door, only for us to find a handful people of all kind behind it, all eyes on us.

„It's nice seeing you two again, come on in join our meeting" the hatter says while spreading his arms wide open.

I take a look around the room only to find a pretty familiar face.
Shoulder long light hair, a grey jacket- Fucker.

He seems to notice me too but instead of looking apologetic he grins and waves at me-.
Grins. And. Waves.

The last time I've seen this guy was in a spade game.
Both of us were alone but we needed a partner so we teamed up.

While running I tripped and messed up by ankle pretty bad.
Instead of helping me he looked back for a second only to keep running afterwards.

I barely made it out of there alive.
And needed days to recover.

I can't be mad at him for it, I would have done the same but still the next time he leaves me to death he should make sure I'm really dead.
Now I got another mission before vanishing in four days, making sure that the hatter thinks he's a traitor.

„You know each other already?" the hatter asks.
I snap out of my thoughts and stop looking daggers into the guy with the grey jacket.

„Never seen him before" I answer while smiling sweetly.

The hatter just nods along probably doubting my answer.
I look around only to see Niragi sitting at the desk starring at me, as soon as I see him my smile drops which only makes him to grin more.

Arisu is probably the least messed up person in this room, so instead of moving farther in to the room I stay on his side.
Together we listen to what the hatter had to say.