5

We are at the roof of „the beach" but from somewhere we could still hear cheers which caused Arisu and me to look around.

„The hatter is leaving to join a game." Chishiya mentioned.
When Arisu nor me say something he speaks up again:„you don't like the principle from „the beach", but that's alright I have a plan to leave this place"

„What like it's hard to leave? What do you really want Chishiya?" I argued.
„The cards." he answers.

„What's this got to do with us," I turn to Arisu:„we leave."
„But you want answers, don't you?" Chishiya speaks up again.

„Obviously, you know something?" Arisu asks his eyes widening.
„Of course not he's toying with us Arisu, come on." I say.

„Do I? I know that we can leave this country when we have the cards." Chishiya says.
„How?" Arisu demanded.

„Arisu, he's a liar. If you don't come with me right now I leave you behind. I don't have a problem with leaving alone."
„Murasaki, as soon as the hatter is gone the military takes over and all of us are in danger we need take the cards now" Chishiya argued.

In the distance we can hear a car taking off and louder cheers, the hatter is only gone for the moment, it's fine.
He's going to stay alive for another four days right?
And I still have enough time to make Chishiya a traitor.

„Do what ever you want Arisu, but by trusting him," I say while pointing at Chishiya:„you make a mistake."
„You're still mad. I thought you forgot about me?" Chishiya metioned grinning.

„Nah I might forgot your face but you know, near death experiences stay in the back of your mind forever I guess."

„You've already met?" Arisu questioned.

Without replying I turn on my heels and go away.
I'm not his mother If he want to die like that then I don't care.
I'm going to leave on my own.

-

The same day I hear knock at my door, that's better not Arisu.
As soon as I open the door I see an only more terrible sight.

„Chishiya what do you want? Can't get enough of me already?" I said while scoffing.
„As if, the private circle was called to come together, that means something serious happened. I just wanted to invite you."

I nod my head slightly still sceptical and close the door behind me.
I walk after him to the meeting room, still a bit lost in this big building.

„Now you weren't invited, what are you doing here?" Niragi asks while shoving his machine gun into my stomach to push me back.
„I asked her to come" Chishiya answers while sarcastically smiling at Niragi.

Theres bad blood between them, good to know.

As soon as we walk into the room we see a body on the desk in the middle of the room.
As we moved closer the body got clearer too and I could make out the hatter.

He's dead?
The thing Chishiya predicted came true, the hatter is gone and the military is going to take over.
Couldn't this happen a few days later?

I hold eye contact with Chishiya for a few seconds before Ann came in.
I shift my attention to her.

She wants to walk towards the body and inspect him only to get stopped by Niragi, something is up with that.

„The hatter is dead, we need a new leader."

A few people discussed about who's going to be the next leader, obviously the military wants to take over but the number two chosen by the hatter wants to be the new leader too.

Until someone brings up democratic, means voting.

After no one votes for Aguni his men walk around pointing guns at everyone, making them raise their hands by force.
Until Niragi points the gun at me.

„That's the third time you point a gun at me." I grunted.
„And it's not going to be the last time sweetheart." he replied.

„You are disgusting Niragi" I say while putting my hands in the air.
To which he doesn't responses but grinned at me.

That's it Aguni is taking over the beach.

„We should keep it a secret for a few days so there's no panic breaking out." People suggest.

After that we were allowed to leave.
As soon as we step into the corridor I turn to Chishiya:„what's your plan again?"

His features softened while he looked at me.
„Follow me"