11

"What's he doing here?" Hyein came in pointing to Jisung on the couch.

"He's staying here tonight, not for long though," Minho said.

"Don't tell anyone," Felix added, "He doesn't have anywhere else he can stay."

Hyein nodded, "Anyways, Yena and Juyeon said they're hungry. Did you cook something else, or are we just supposed to eat foam and ashes?" The boys looked over at the sleeping Jisung.

"We'll find something for you guys to eat, can you stay here and let us know if he wakes up?" Felix asked.

She nodded.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀•❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"There," Felix said as he set the plates on the table, "Hopefully we won't have anymore mishaps tonight. Dinner's on the table!"

The kids ran into the room like a stampede, overjoyed that dinner had finally been made. It was almost like they didn't have cookies just an hour ago.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀•❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"So who is that guy?" Hyein asked, putting her plate in the sink.

"Mine and Minho's ex," Felix said, "His mom kicked him out, so we tried calling up some of our friends to pick him up, but everyone was busy."

"You guys have the same ex?" she asked.

"Oh are we talking about Jisung?" Minho came into the room, "Yeah, that bitch is crazy. All of our friends have dated him at some point. I don't think he has a boyfriend right now, but we did just fuck right before I came here."

"Minho," Felix scolded, "She's 12!"

Minho shrugged his shoulders, "Gotta teach them how the world works while they're still young or they won't be ready when they're older."

Felix sighed and started washing the dishes.

"So you guys are just going to let some drunk psycho chill in our house?" Hyein asked, looking at her phone.

"Yep, pretty much," Minho told her.

"He'll be gone in the morning," Felix explained, "One of our friends will come pick him up."