13

When Felix woke up the next day, he felt amazing, at least mentally. It was like the weight of the entire world had been lifted off of his shoulders.

He got out of bed to get dressed and make some breakfast but as soon as he stood up, Minho grabbed his ass cheek.

"Stay," he mumbled without even opening his eyes, reaching to pull him back in the bed.

Felix sighed and left a kiss on the boys forehead before putting some pants on to go check on Jisung.

When Felix walked in, Jisung was squeezing his eyes closed and whining in pain.

"I bet your head hurts, huh?" Felix asked him.

Jisung nodded, curling up into a ball and holding his head.

"I'll go get you some water, Chan should be here in a bit to come pick you up, okay?" Felix said brushing the hair out of his face. Jisung nodded.

As Felix went to the kitchen to get the poor boy some water, he heard the worst sound he could have heard at the moment: a gag and a splatter.

Felix ran into the room as quickly as he could, but it was too late. Jisung had vomitted.

He had vomitted all over the white couch and the carpet was also covered with his bodily fluids.

"Sorry," the boy whimpered, "Are you upset?"

Felix sighed and shook his head.

"Let me grab you a trashcan and clean this up," Felix said leaving the room again.

Please hurry Chan.

"Hey, Minho, sweetie, wake up. We have a problem," Felix told the boy.

Minho groaned in response.

"Minho, please, I need you to make breakfast while I take care of Jisung," Felix told him.

"Let's just stay in bed until the kids wake up," Minho tried to compromise, but was met with his back hitting the floor.

He got back into the bed covering himself with the blanket.

Felix sighed and decided to let him sleep a bit longer.