14

"Thanks, take good care of him, okay?" Felix said as he closed the door behind the two boys.

Now that that's out of the way, I can finally make some breakfast.

Felix went to the kitchen looking for something to make. His eyes landed on some pancake mix. He recalled Minho saying his favorite food was pancakes back when they were in highschool. He hoped this was still true.

As he was making the pancakes, he felt something cold on his back causing him to jump. Minho's hands wrapped around his waist pulling him into a hug as he was cooking. Then, while still gripping him, Minho moved his head to give him a lingering kiss on the cheek. Felix turned around to peck his lips.

"What're you making?" Minho asked the freckled boy.

"Pancakes," he responded.

"Ooh, I love pancakes!" Minho smiled.

"I know," Felix said, now holding onto Minho's hands around his waist, "Hey,"

"Yes baby?" Minho asked.

"This is pretty sudden, and I know we don't always get along all the time, but I've been thinking, and I want what we had last night and now everyday," he continued.

"Mhm?" Minho hummed urging him to go on.

"Do you wanna move in with me?"

Minho turned Felix around to look him in the eyes and then gave him a long kiss.

"Move in with you? Heck, I wanna marry you right now," Minho said, "Do you wanna marry me?"

Felix was taken aback. Their relationship had always had problems, but this past day and a half had seemed absolutely perfect, even with all of the fires and messes. He didn't care about any of that anymore, the issues they'd had in the past seemed small now. He knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Minho regardless of his small tendency to be annoying. He did it out of love.

"Of course I wanna marry you!" Felix said wrapping his arms around the older boy.

Minho pulled out of the hug. "I think our pancakes are burning," he pointed.

"Oops," Felix giggled, flipping the pancakes over and turning back around to look into his eyes, "So I guess we arent boyfriends anymore?" he asked.

Minho shook his head, "Nope, I think that means we're unofficially engaged now, unofficial fiancé."

"I like the sound of that, fiancé," Felix said pulling the boy into a final kiss.