Chapter 25- The Scavenger Hunt

Bethany woke up with a smack in her face... Quite literally.

"What the.." Bethany looked up to see BC with a very amused look on her face. "B, what are you doing here?"

"Get up! GET UP!"

"Mark said I had the day off!" Bethany threw a pillow at her as she stuffed her face into another one.

"Which is whyy we are going on an adventure!!" Bc smiled waving a camera into her face, "and I'm gonna be you and vlog it all day!"

"WHY! All I want to do is stay home.." Bethany groaned.

"Oh come on!! Forget Derek, forget Sadie. Today, it's just you and me! The girls and I set up a little surprise for you."

Bethany sat up and looked at her in confusion,

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you'll have to get up to find out." Bc stood up, "Btw, wear that blue tie dye maxi dress."

"That's one of Derek's favourite dresses..."

"Well, it matches what I'm wearing so put it on and get your butt out here." Bc demanded laughing, closing the door on her way out to give her privacy to change.

Bethany did what she was told, put the dress on, and lightly curled her hair the way she normally does, and did her makeup.

When Bethany walked out to see Bc with an envelope in her hands.

"here."

"What's this?" Bethany raised her eyebrow as she opened the envelope.

"The beginning of your surprise."

Bethany opened the envelope to find a typed up letter.

Dearest Bethany,

Today, you deserve the world. But since no one on this planet is bigger than world, this will have to do. Today, you will go around LA receiving gifts of all your pleasures. Since your list of obsessions is almost endless. We all know you've been dealing with a lot. But today, today is a day to relax and enjoy yourself on this little adventure. Bc is your helper and guide. Here are the rules, once you get the right location, Bc will confirm or deney until you get the right one. Once you do. You will tell the person who's there your name. And they'll know what to do next. We hope you like the surprises we have in store, and hopefully you'll find your way to the end of this search, to receive the biggest surprise of them all.

Your first clue,

Where's the one place where being tall is being small?

"Where being tall is being small... WHAT?" Bethany fumbled her eyebrows.

"Think Bethany.." Bc grabbed her keys started to head out the door.

"STARBUCKS!"

"DIING DING DING!" Let's go." Bc grabbed Bethany's arm and headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi, welcome to Starbucks, how can I help you?"

"Hi can I get a-" Bc cut Bethany off from ordering.

"This is Bethany Mota."

"Oh, Ms.Mota. Here is your Venti Cotton Candy Frappucinno and your next clue. Enjoy your day." The barreista handed over the drink and another envelope.

"Ok.. Clue number 2..."

Dear Bethany,

Well well well. You got your coffee. You always need your coffee. Here's your next hint.