Chapter 2- What's Going On?

"Beth!!!!"

"What?"

"Have you seen my gym bag?"

"Uh, yeah. It's under table by the door."

"Thanks. I got to get going. We have to show up half an hour before our partners. Do you have anything planned today?"

"I do actually, I'm doing this show thing, and I have to leave in about half an hour."

"Ok, I'll see you at home tonight. Love you." Derek quickly kissed Bethany before leaving unaware that in half an hour Bethany would be in the same building as Derek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bethany walked into the Dancing With The Stars studio to see a very familiar face,

"Bethany!"

"Jules! Hey."

"What are you doing here? Did Derek forget something?"

"No, actually I'm competing this season!"

"Oh my gosh! Really? Wow, that's amazing! Do you know who your partner is?"

"Uh no, maybe it's Derek!" Bethany laughed.

"Honestly, that's what they probably did. Boyfriend becomes teacher. Makes for great TV!" Julianne joked.

"Yeah, But I better go find out. I'll see you soon?"

"Yah, maybe we can get some shopping done together? Thursday? We'll all be in New York for the cast announcement."

"Yah sure!"

"Ok great! Bye."

"Bye!!"

Bethany watched Julianne walk away and head off her own way towards Studio 6.

She opened this door to reaveal....

No one...

"What wait...?"  Bethany smiled but confused saw only the camera crew but no dancer.

The moment later. There was a terrifying sound.

"AHHHHHH!"

"AJHHHH!" Bethany yelled seeing Mark laughing his head off.

"Oh my god...." Bethany started to laugh along.

"Your.. Face! That was priceless!" Mark exclaimed. "HI!!"

"How'd you make that sound! You really scared me!" Bethany laughed going into the hug Mark had held his arms out for.

As Mark lifted Bethany up they heard the camera guys say,

"This is definitely going to turn into a showmance."

"Actually no, I have a boyfriend." Bethany laughed.

"Who's my best friend." Mark stated.

"But your best friend is Derek.." One of the camera guys said.

"Yup!" Bethany laughed.

"Anyways, let's get started! For week one we have a tango! You ready Mota?"

"Let's do it Ballas!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about 2 hours of rehearsing it was lunch. Everyone went into the lunch room to see who was apart of the cast.

Bethany saw many fimilliar faces,

Janel Parish from Pretty Little Liars.

Alfonso Rebertio from Fresh Prince.