Chapter 5: three chapters

Hearing Suiyu's cold sweat was about to break down, and she suddenly didn't know how to answer Shen Jueshu.

Tell her that she is not the original scum A Suiyu, but from another world, will she believe such an outrageous thing? And according to Shen Jueshu's current suspicious and uncertain temperament, wouldn't he think that he was making up a story to deceive her?

More seriously, will this person dissect himself for research?

But if you tell her that you are a scumbag, won't you really become the target of her revenge in the future?

She gritted her teeth, looked directly at Shen Jueshu's deep gaze, and said forcefully, "What are you talking about? You don't know me after I haven't seen you for three days?"

Sui Yu thought, at this point in time, there is still the possibility of redemption. Before the more extreme things happen in the future, I will give her everything that can make up for her, and then stay away from her. It should be able to change the ending, right?

From the current point of view, a forced marriage wouldn't put her in the basement for the rest of her life, right?

Shen Jue twitched his lips and sneered, "Can I have a tube of your blood?"

Sui Yu: "..." Thanks to her, she didn't say that she is not Sui Yu just now, now she just suspects that she will draw her blood for testing, if she said so, she would have used it for research!

"Okay." She also wanted to see how this body would change after she passed through it.

When Shen Jueshu asked the doctor to come over to collect blood, Suiyu picked up a brush and signed the contract, put away his own copy after signing, and snorted at Shen Jueshu, "Remember to call on time for the dividend! "

I don't ask too much from her anymore, as long as she can fulfill the contract, it's ok.

Seeing her actions, Shen Jue raised his eyelids, "Didn't you not sign?"

Sui Yu rolled his eyes, "Do you believe a woman's anger?"

She got up and rubbed her face, she was very tired and sleepy now, she just wanted to rest early, so she said: "I'm going to sleep, when the doctor comes over later, just draw blood, don't wake me up. "

Shen Jueshu looked at her back, his eyes darkened slightly, he picked up the contract, and his eyes fell on Sui Yu's signature, with a little confusion in his eyes.

The handwriting is the same...

At this time, Suiyu didn't know about it. If she knew it, maybe even she herself would be surprised. In the world, if there is no imitation of another person's handwriting, will the written characters be the same?

Later the doctor came, and Shen Jueshu followed the doctor to the bedroom. Looking at Sui Yu who was lying on the bed and defenseless against their arrival, she only felt that her mood was a bit complicated at this time. The change made her a little overwhelmed.

"After drawing the blood, let's help her deal with the injury." Shen Jue said with a sigh.

The doctor looked back at her in surprise, but nodded in response without saying anything. When she first came in and saw the big bruise on Sui Yu's forehead, her first reaction was that she and Shen Jueshu were fighting? But after thinking about it, it was wrong.

Shen Jueshu's whole body was clean and tidy, and he didn't see any discomfort, but Suiyu's appearance really looked like he was being dragged by his hair and hit the floor hard.

It shouldn't be fighting with Shen Jueshu. Shen Jueshu is an Omega, and Suiyu is an Alpha. If they are beaten like this, it is really useless.

After drawing the blood, he applied medicine to the wound on Sui Yujiang's forehead. Even in this situation, she couldn't wake her up. One can imagine how deeply she slept.