Chapter 44: Shy

"What are you looking at?" Shen Jueshu asked, followed Suiyu's gaze, and only saw the back of a man, wearing a black windbreaker, looking very thin, with a slightly hunched back.

Why is she staring at a man?

"Is he the one you said disappeared?" Shen Jueshu quickly turned his thoughts.

Suiyu looked at Shen Jueshu and nodded seriously, "Wait for me here for a while, I'll go over and have a look, okay?

" , not to mention that there may be some so-called system, and you can't take risks easily!

"Wife~" Sui Yu begged in a soft voice, "I promise, I will hide in the distance and watch secretly, and I will never be discovered by him!" His

wife almost screamed that the high wall Shen Jueshu had built would collapse. When she got down, she looked at Sui Yu helplessly, "Why do you have to take the risk to follow up in this place where surveillance is everywhere?" She

took out her mobile phone and began to click on it. After a while, she called up one of the pictures, approached Suiyu and asked her to watch it with her.

Sui Yu leaned over her head and looked at the familiar figure on the screen...

She didn't expect Shen Jueshu to be connected to the company's surveillance.

Looking at Suiyu's shocked gaze, Shen Jueshu didn't feel anything wrong and said, "And you don't have to worry, I checked it after I came here, and there are no dead spots in the entire parking lot underneath." So this man has nothing to do

. Hide away.

Sui Yu silently gave her a thumbs up, she never expected such a move.

The two of them did not speak in a tacit understanding, and then watched the man in the surveillance go to a corner, facing the surrounding surveillance without seeming to feel anything, just waiting there quietly.

Not long after, another person appeared in the corner.

After this person appeared, Sui Yu and Shen Jueshu's eyes widened at the same time, looking at the person inside in disbelief.

It turned out to be Ding Qisi. Why did she have a relationship with this man?

The faces of the two were serious at the same time, Shen Jueshu tapped the screen a few times, and then there was a sound from the phone.

The sound of footsteps was amplified a lot through the empty parking lot, and then passed to their ears through the pickup in the surveillance. The two watched Ding Qisi get closer and closer to the man, and then behaved obediently in front of the man like a child. He lowered his head and let him rub his head.

"How's work?" came the man's hoarse voice.

"Very good." Ding Qisi responded obediently.

"Did you meet anyone interesting?" the man asked again.

This time, the two of them clearly saw Ding Qisi drooping, and her voice was so soft that they could hardly hear her.

"Yes, she's fine."

"Huh?" The man was about to ask, but then he turned his eyes to a monitor with a red light on in the corner. The next second, Suiyu and the others could no longer listen To the sound of the two of them talking.

Suiyu immediately sat up straight, and said in a low voice, "Does he know that we are eavesdropping?"

Shen Jue shook his head, his eyes fixed on the opening and closing of the two people's mouths in the video, from their mouth shapes , she seems to have seen them say their names? Is their meeting this time related to me?