Chapter 62: Filters

Suiyu put the bath water in the bedroom on the second floor by herself. Seeing the water in the bathtub getting more and more, her face also turned red from the heat, and it was still moist, so tender that it would explode if she bit into it. juice.

After staring blankly for a long time, she finally seemed to remember something, hurriedly stood up and turned on the computer, and began to search for various problems on it with trembling fingertips.

All in all, it's about how to minimize the pain.

Sui Yu's eyes wandered eagerly on the screen, and his fingers tapped the keyboard from time to time, like a cramped student, hoping that he could learn a little more knowledge in this situation.

At this time, Shen Jueshu also came in, walked behind her and hugged her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder and looking at the screen with her, couldn't help laughing a little.

    "You, don't laugh!" Feeling a little ashamed, Suiyu raised his hand to cover the computer screen, his face flushed with embarrassment.

There's never been a more embarrassing moment than seeing these things being caught by your own wife.

"Study hard, my Alpha." Shen Jue said with a low smile, the pheromones in her own snow had escaped, and surrounded Suiyu, teasing her with nothing.

Suiyu felt it, and couldn't help but feel even more ashamed. Finally, he closed the computer and stopped looking at it. He turned around and hugged Shen Jueshu's waist, looked up at her and said, "I think I should have learned it!

" People can't lose!

"Huh?" Shen Jueshu slightly raised his eyebrows, his eyes fell on Suiyu's eyebrows, the smile on his lips deepened, and he leaned over and whispered in her ear: "In that case, can I Acceptance result?"

With a serious face, Sui Yu nodded to Shen Jueshu and said, "No, I don't want money!"

    Hearing her words, several black lines almost fell from Shen Jueshu's forehead. He pinched Suiyu's cheeks, looked at the dog's watery eyes, gritted his teeth and said, "Who do you think you are?"

Suiyu blinked innocently, and the hand wrapped around Shen Jueshu's waist slipped in from the hem of her pajamas, covering her lower abdomen.

Shen Jueshu: "..."

This person's palm was just like hers, it was warm and scalded through the lower abdomen, and it felt a little strange to be warm.

Feeling helpless for this guy, Shen Jue took a step back and said, "When will I wait until I don't go to take a bath?"

    The warm touch in the palm of my hand was gone, Sui Yu responded in a low voice, got up and pulled Shen Jue very actively Shut into the bathroom together.

She walked in front of Shen Jueshu, her face seemed to be very calm, but she didn't know that Shen Jueshu had completely understood the anxious jump in the pheromone she released.

Shen Jueshu followed behind her, pursed his lips and smiled lowly as he watched her back, it seemed that this person was still nervous.

In fact, why didn't I feel nervous? It's just that she felt that if she didn't take the initiative, for this shy dog, it was obvious that this matter would be far away.

She was led into the bathroom by Sui Yu, and the water from the shower drenched both of them. In the misty mist, the two looked at each other and laughed.

interlocking fingers.

...

The window that was not closed before was still not closed, and the evening wind blew in, blowing away the thick and almost thick pheromone in the house, and slowly blowing it on Suiyu's rosy cheeks, helping her calm down. A little temperature.