Chapter 33: Borderline

After hearing Shen Jueshu's words, Yu Yu was stunned. Her incredulous eyes fell on Shen Jueshu. How did she become the Shen family's daughter-in-law?

    However, Shen Jueshu didn't look at her, but just twisted her lower back with his hands in a corner where Shen's parents couldn't see, to make her calm down a little.

    Sui Yu: "..." She tried her best to squeeze a smile on her face, lowered her head slightly, and snuggled up to Shen Jueshu's side with a shy look.

    Seeing her like this, Shen's parents said: "..."

    Shen Jue coughed lightly, signaling Sui Yu not to pretend too much.

    Shen's parents looked at Suiyu with complex expressions, and they had to say that she was marked by Shen Jueshu, which earned them some impression points in their hearts. After all, an Alpha willing to be marked by an Omega is already expressing a kind of special feeling. She has a bad attitude.

    Shen's parents' expressions finally eased a little. Since she has been marked by her daughter, at least her daughter has the ability to restrain her, and she can't do anything excessive.

    Afterwards, Suiyu stayed quietly and watched their family chatting, and he silently acted as a transparent person. I always feel that this kind of self is really a bit like those son-in-laws who go home and are not treated by their father-in-law and mother-in-law.

    When it was time for lunch, maybe it was because they were marked by Shen Jueshu, and Shen Jueshu said that they wanted them to treat their daughter-in-law better, so they finally asked what they like to eat, and then let them The aunt at home made some dishes that she likes to eat.

    Although apart from the two that I like, Shen Jueshu likes everything else.

    Sui Yu likes to eat spicy food, although he said that he cooks his favorite dish, but because Shen's family doesn't have chili peppers, this dish is actually not authentic, but Shen's parents don't think there is anything wrong with it.

    Maybe according to their thinking, it is good to make it for you, don't pick and choose.

    Shen Jueshu looked at the extremely bland meals in Suiyu's bowl. Knowing her eating habits, she naturally understood why Suiyu ate so slowly. The ones that don't.

    After eating, they sat together and chatted for the rest of the day, and then Shen Jueshu took Suiyu and left Shen's house. Because he was going to play, Shen Jueshu took the initiative to hold Suiyu's hand when he left, and walked out the door , Shen Jueshu softly said thank you.

    "Hey?" Sui Yu didn't understand why she suddenly thanked him.

    Shen Jueshu didn't explain either. Looking at the good weather today, a slight smile appeared on her lips. She just felt that if Suiyu hadn't pulled her back today, she didn't know when she would be able to come back on her own initiative.

    On the way back, Shen Jueshu took the initiative to drive. When the car stopped, Suiyu looked at the restaurant outside, and several big question marks popped up in his head. Why did you come to the restaurant? Did Shen Jueshu not have enough to eat at home?

    "Get out of the car, I see you haven't eaten much at home." Shen Jueshu got out of the car first and walked inside.

    Seeing her like this, Sui Yu hurriedly followed her, the arc of her lips raised uncontrollably, leaned closer and said with a smile: "So you were worried that I wasn't full, so you brought me here to eat?

    " I didn't see her looking at me a few times, and I didn't expect to notice that I didn't eat much.

    Shen Jueshu didn't deliberately speak ironically to extinguish her arrogance, but just kept silent and let Suiyu's tail almost break off.