Chapter 16: Planning

Suiyu raised his hand and covered his eyes with his arms, feeling that the world is becoming more and more a mystery, and he is trapped in it, but the information he has is pitifully small, and he can only be trapped in it and cannot understand it .
  What kind of person is the original owner? Is the original owner that I know only a one-sided presentation by the author?
  "Ah Yu." Seeing her like this, Jiang Siyue shouted worriedly.
  Suiyu moved his hand away, raised his eyes to look at her, and said with a smile on his lips: "It's okay, the previous things are over, I just suddenly figured it out, life is alive, just live wantonly." "I, now
  , I just feel that life is quite easy." She lay with her hands open in large characters, raised her eyebrows and said, "Look, Shen Jueshu is now in charge of everything in the company, there is a high probability that she will not go bankrupt if she is in the company, and I can still do what I want, isn't that good?"
  "Sometimes I have too much and I'm afraid of losing, but when I basically have nothing, it doesn't matter if I lose or not."
  When she came to this world, she had already reversed her thoughts. Now that everything has come, she no longer wants to follow her past oppressive way of living and become what others think she should be. She wants to follow her own Because there is nothing in this world that belongs to her, so even if she loses it in the future, she will not have any regrets.
  It's not her own, even if she has to return it one day, she will gladly accept it.
  Listening to her words, Jiang Siyue frowned more and more, when did Suiyu's fighting spirit become so depressed?
  "When you said these words, do you still remember that you forced Shen Jueshu to get married?" Jiang Siyue said a little speechlessly. According to what she said, Shen Jueshu didn't belong to her either? What is she demanding?
  Sui Yu turned his head, blinked at her, and said innocently: "I only realized it after I got married."
  Jiang Siyue: "..."
  Sui Yu patted her on the shoulder and encouraged: "This method is also the same. It applies to you and Li Jiang, if Li Jiang doesn't like you, she doesn't like you, if you lose her grass, you own the whole forest!" Speaking of this,
  Sui Yu became a little excited, she sat up and gave Jiang Siyue counted with her fingers, "If you like her gentle scum, go after Mr. Yang from Jinquan. If you change your taste and like the charming and provocative, then go after Mr. Bi from Dadi. There are so many high-quality girls." You don’t want a variety of talents, so you just hang on her tree?”
  Suiyu didn’t do nothing these two days, she almost memorized the distribution map of Linhai’s characters in her mind, and all the important For the characters, she matched their looks with their names.
  Jiang Siyue: "..."
  Speaking of Li Jiang, she recalled the person she met in the clubhouse last night, and her faintly dismissive expression, as if she was such a cheap speck of dust, and When that person went to the clubhouse during the susceptible period, it was really hard not to make people wonder what she wanted to do. 

In fact, it is understandable if she really wants to do something. After all, she is already a mature A, and it is normal to have needs, and her external reputation is so ugly, but every time she thinks of this possibility, she still feels Heart like a knife.
  Seeing that she didn't answer, Suiyu sighed softly, patted her on the shoulder and said earnestly: "If you are afraid of disappointing other people's feelings, you can go and support those people who suit your appetite. If you make it clear in advance, there will be no harm." Let me tell you about the harm."
  Hearing what she said, Jiang Siyue was also slightly taken aback, looking at Sui Yu, hesitantly asked: "Are you so open?"
  Sui Yu gave her a white look, and smiled. Said: "What do you think is good about the reputation of the two of us to the outside world? It is not uncommon to act like nurturing?"
  Jiang Siyue covered her eyes, "Stop laughing, you don't know How ugly you are now."
  Sui Yu: "..." Angry to the core, this person is obviously trying to change the subject for himself!
  "Anyway, if you still dare to come in front of Li Jiang and act like a dog, I will break your dog legs!" Sui Yu said viciously.
  Jiang Siyue: "...Understood."
  She also began to think about Sui Yu's proposal, if she shifted her attention to others, would she be able to put Li Jiang down slowly?
  Sui Yu touched her face, found a mask and put it on her face, the rough texture of the mask rubbed her face a little painfully, she bared her teeth, and scolded Shen Jueshu for not being good enough Seriously, didn't everyone say that Omega has a delicate body? Why is Shen Jueshu so strong?
  Fortunately, it didn't hit her ear at that time, if it hit her ear, she doubted that the force could perforate her eardrum!
  "What are you doing?" Jiang Siyue looked at her a little strangely.
  "Get up, take me back to the old house." Suiyu said.
  Jiang Siyue: "...No, I don't want to go out."
  Sui Yu put down the mask on one side, smiled at Jiang Siyue and said, "I want to put you under my nose to be at ease, who knows if you will go to find Li Jiang while I'm out?"
  " Suiyu! You don't believe me!" Jiang Siyue's injured expression, ready to cry, is very suitable for acting.
  Seeing her like this, Suiyu began to think a little bit, she sat down cross-legged in front of Jiang Siyue, carefully looked at her face and figure, and suddenly said: "I think your appearance is quite good, you have been Do you want to be an idle rice bug like this? You just acted as soon as you said you would act, I think you are quite suitable for acting, do you want to try?" Entering the circle as the third lady of the Jiang family, there should be no one who is so
  helpless Can you give her small shoes if you can see? In addition, everyone knows that she has a good relationship with the original owner, offending her is equivalent to offending the family, at least it can keep her from being polluted in the big dye vat.
  Jiang Siyue was taken aback, looked at Sui Yu and said cautiously: "Do you think I am suitable for acting?"
  Sui Yu looked at her seriously again, and immediately replied affirmatively: "Of course! Your appearance is very good, you can also From singing and dancing singers and other debuts, it is okay to act after gaining a certain number of fans."
  If you spend resources on her as soon as she comes up, I am a little afraid that she will arouse the audience's rebellious psychology.
  Jiang Siyue began to think seriously. As a member of the big family, even if she is a rice worm, she still knows some things that she should know. She also learned dance music for a long time, and she wanted to pick it up. Difficult, and the entertainment industry is a place where entertainment is played to death, so it seems to be in line with my image?
  "But, but will I make my debut in the morning, get exposed at noon, apologize and quit in the evening?" Jiang Siyue said hesitantly.
  After all, her reputation is really not that good...
  Sui Yu: "..."