Chapter 30 video

"Yeah!"
  Jiang Siyue cheered, wrapped her arms around Shen Jueshu and didn't let go, "Sister-in-law is the best!
  " Now, what is Shen Jueshu the best? Can't she see what she did?

  Facing Shang Suiyu's questioning eyes, Jiang Siyue hid half of her body behind Shen Jueshu, and said with a smile: "Sister-in-law is my boss now, I want to please the boss!" Shen Jueshu: "
  ... "Can you just say that?
  Shen Jue, who heard Jiang Siyue's words, took a sip of water.
  "Hahaha——" Suiyu started to sneer mercilessly, looked at Shen Jueshu teasingly and said, "So you are just a tool man~" The last
  ending sounded particularly embarrassing.
  Shen Jueshu glanced at her, and a sneer slowly formed on his lips, but before she could make trouble, Jiang Siyue patted Shen Jueshu on the shoulder, and said firmly: "How can sister-in-law be a tool person?" What? She is the patron!"
  For a person like her who needs to rely on Shen Jueshu for resources, isn't Shen Jueshu the patron!
  Shen Jueshu: "..." This careless person!
  She put down the water glass directly, got up and went back to the room, not wanting to stay with these two brainless people anymore.
  I am afraid that they will affect my IQ.
  As soon as she left, Jiang Siyue glared at Suiyu angrily, and scolded: "Look at you! You have pissed off my sister-in-law! I haven't used my fawning!" Suiyu: "... who the hell is that?
  " Are you angry? And with your flattering way, it’s good if they don’t give you two slaps!”
  Obviously, the appearance is quite aggressive, but it turned out to be a silly white sweet...
  Hearing two slaps, recalling Suiyu looked like a pig's head before, Jiang Siyue hurriedly covered her face and ran back to the room, she is a person who relies on her face for food now, this face that is as beautiful as a fairy cannot be hurt at all.
  They all left, leaving Suiyu alone on the first floor. She sat quietly for a while, and finally got up and opened the secret passage in the basement to go in.
  She knew that Shen Jueshu would definitely lock him up here.
  Even though Shen Jueshu didn't tell herself, she was determined.
  Sure enough, when she saw the man in the glass room, she guessed Shen Jueshu's casual behavior but she was not happy. She looked at the basement that seemed to be reproduced in the book, and she didn't even know when Shen Jueshu was. Transform the basement into something like this.
  If there is no Gu Ying, who is this basement for?
  Her feet were a little cold, and the coldness gradually climbed up through the soles of her feet, making her face stiff from the cold.
  "Sui Yu!" Seeing her, Gu Ying roared angrily.
  Hearing his angry roar, Sui Yu slowly came back from the cold, met Gu Ying's eyes burning with anger, and shook his head weakly, feeling that it was really difficult to face all these things. It made her very tired.
  "What reason do you have to hate me so much?" Sui Yu said softly, looking at Gu Ying's eyes that seemed to be dancing with fire, and continued: "Isn't this your idea? What? Is it possible? It won’t work if you apply it to you?”
  “Being a double standard like you suddenly makes me feel sick.”
  What she said made Gu Ying stunned for a moment, but it was only for a short moment. Squeezing out a few words between the teeth, said with a strong condescending taste: "How can she compare with me?" "
  How can she compare with you?" Sui Yuqing

       He repeated this sentence lightly, then smiled lightly, and repeated again: "Yeah, how can she compare with you? What kind of thing are you to try to compare with her?!" The last
  word When it fell, Sui Yu's oppressive pheromone crushed towards Gu Ying! Gritting his teeth, he said, "What are you? You don't even look at how stupid and weak you are, yet you dare to yell in front of me!"
  Such a stupid person, if any ghost asked him to do a task, it would be a shame. Eight lifetimes of mold! She had never seen someone who tried to sow discord with such a clumsy method. He thought he could be seduced by him just by saying a few words there?
  "Uh——" Gu Ying was so oppressed by this pheromone that he couldn't move, and even felt a desire to surrender from the bottom of his heart. He didn't even have any thoughts of resisting the thought that came to him. .
  Seeing his pale face and sweating, Suiyu didn't have too many fluctuations on his face, he just asked: "Who asked you to provoke me like this? What is your purpose of provoking me like this?" "The most important thing
  is Yes, who are you?!"
  Gu Ying's teeth were trembling, even under such high pressure, he still didn't utter a single word, allowing Alpha's pheromone to wreak havoc.
  Seeing that he was still unwilling to utter a single word even after he was like this, Sui Yu understood that this person's psychological defense was still strong, she withdrew her pheromones, her face was a little indifferent, if that was the case, then she had to find something that could defeat his psychological defense. Defensive stuff too.
  After coming out of the basement, Suiyu stood in front of the secret door for a long time. If it was changed to before, she would never have thought that she would lock up a person one day, but now she doesn't feel anything about it. should not.
  She looked up, met the gaze of Shen Jueshu who was standing at the stairs on the second floor, and twitched the corners of her lips.
  The two of them faced each other from a distance like this, it seemed that each of them could think of the other's psychology at this time, but they felt that there was a thick fog in the middle, and they began to doubt whether what they were thinking was the other's true thoughts at this time?
  Going back to the room to rest, the next day was another sunny day, Suiyu opened his eyes and looked at the good weather outside the window for a long time, and finally got up slowly to wash up.
  When she came down, Shen Jueshu was the only person sitting at the dining table, Jiang Siyue probably left for the company early again, and in the kitchen she could see the back of her aunt who was busy.
  She sat across from Shen Jueshu, and said softly, "I'm going to go to the old house again, and I want to see if I can find any more useful information."
  Shen Jueshu stopped drinking milk, raised his eyes Looking at Sui Yu, "What useful clues?"
  Sui Yu was filling his stomach a little bit, glanced at the direction of the kitchen and said in a low voice: "I suspect that Sui Yu must have known something unknown before, and I I also began to wonder, did Suiyu expect my arrival?"
  I have to blame her for thinking this way, after all, Jiang Siyue's words had too much impact on her, and the original owner once said that someone in the future Will pheromone replacement in one day?
  However, her arrival pheromone has indeed been replaced. According to the cognition of the world today, the pheromone possessed by a person after differentiation will not change. To some extent, this pheromone is still a symbol of this person's identity .
  Shen Jueshu was silent for a moment, and said, "I'll go with you today."
  "Yes." Sui Yu responded, not surprised that she would make such a request.
  The two of them walked out the door after breakfast, and Sui Yu drove the car. On the way, Sui Yu said, "Actually, I suspect that Uncle Li knows something about Sui's family, but he doesn't want to say it." The last time I
  asked When her mother killed her mother, Uncle Li's expression was perplexed, not blank. Obviously he knew it, but he didn't want to say it. And before leaving, what did he mean by not repeating the same mistakes?   Shen Jueshu lightly tapped on the door handle, recalling the few impressions she had of Suijia in the past. In her memory, the atmosphere of Suijia was actually very warm. They love each other, and the family is harmonious, but when I heard about Suijia later, it has changed a lot.