Chapter 52: Thunder Point

Jiang Siyue, do you still remember that we are classmates?

Hearing these words, Jiang Siyue was slightly stunned, turned her head to look at Li Jiang, looked at her with a sigh, and was suddenly speechless.

She didn't seem to have the idea that Li Jiang was her classmate, but now she reminded her, she seemed to have a little impression, but she didn't seem to have any.

Seeing Jiang Siyue like this, Li Jiang twitched the corners of her lips, wanted to laugh but couldn't, plus she was not a person who was good at laughing, so it was so difficult to raise the corners of her lips at this time.

"It's normal if you don't remember." Li Jiang said softly, Jiang Siyue was so proud at that time, how could there be room for other people in her eyes? Except for the close relationship with Yu, she seems to be bright and talkative to everyone else.

Jiang Siyue frowned slowly, and just about to ask something, she saw that Li Jiang had already stood up, patted the dust on her body and said: "I'll go back first, say hello to them for me. "

  After speaking, she lifted her foot to leave, and the heels of her shoes made a rhythmic sound on the floor. Looking at the back of her leaving, Jiang Siyue suddenly felt that her heart was being strangled by something, dull and aching. .

  Li Jiang had been away for a long time, and Jiang Siyue still maintained the previous posture. In the end, a person walking while leaning on a corridor pole not far away accidentally fell down and made her come back to her senses. She thought for a while, Finally, I took out my mobile phone and called a friend. This friend has been in the same school as her since junior high school. She should know something, right?

  "Huh? You asked Li Jiang. I saw you both on the trending searches a while ago, and I thought you changed your mind and fell in love with him." The person on the other end of the phone seemed to be surprised by Jiang Siyue's call.

  She was not in Linhai after graduation, so she didn't know that Jiang Siyue had ever chased after Li Jiang.

  "What do you mean? What does it mean to change your mind?" The more she heard this, the more Jiang Siyue felt something was wrong.

    "Ah? Don't you remember?" The voice on the other end was a little high, "Li Jiang was the student god of the class next door to us in high school! Later, she became a top-level Alpha. I don't know how many people like her." Jiang

Si Yue looked slightly stunned, she vaguely remembered that there was a student god in high school, but she didn't have a deep impression of this student god.

After all, the self at that time, amidst all the messy things that happened to me, couldn't care less about others.

The person on the other side of the phone sighed faintly, and said: "You were considered a man of the school back then, and every time the club performed, it attracted many people to watch. At that time, Li Jiang also came to see you several times. , and then someone started to spread that she likes you."

In this kind of situation, there will always be some mindless people who will point their eyes at the supposedly innocent people.

 O spilled coffee all over his body, and the bright red dress was also stained and scrapped immediately, and that male O was still talking about telling Jiang Siyue to stay away from Li Jiang.

  "At that time, you directly said that anyone who fell in love with Li Jiang would be unlucky for eight lifetimes. If it was you, no one you liked would fall in love with Li Jiang." The person on the phone sighed, "Aren't you I know how dismissive your tone was at that time."