Chapter 1: A Normal life

My name is Misaki Hirano. I have long Orange hair and eyes. I'm 16 years old. (Look at the front cover to see what she looks like)(also I do not own the title or the pics of the book) I go to Southern high school. Its like mostly a private school where are the rich kids go. My uniform colors are green, black, and white. I have a major crush on Tadashi since like middle school. He has short dark blue hair and light blue eyes. His the most popular boy in my school. (Look at the second picture on the right to see what he looks like if you want to see how he looks).

*In the morning*

I was sleeping when one of my maids came in to wake me up for school.

"Mis. Hirano its time to wake up." She said with a sweet voice.

"Ok thank you." I said. She bowed then left.

I got up then went over to my closet. I got out my short green skirt with a white button up collar shirt and my black knee socks. I took a shower before I got dress. I put some of in a ponytail while the rest hanged out. I brushed my teeth then went downstairs to where my mother was working on her computer.

"Good morning mom." I said happy.

"Good morning sweety." Mom smiled back.

"Where's dad...?" I asked.

"I'm right here kitten." Dad said as he gave me a kiss on my forehead, then took a seat next to mom.

Kitten is a nickname if you was wondering. Because I love cats mostly. I not the much of a dog person.

I took my seat and waited for breakfast. I took out my phone and got on Facebook. I wanted to do something while I wait. Finally the maids came in and sat our plats down in front of us. I started eating.

"Mis. Hirano your ride is in the front await to take you to school my lady." He bowed.

"Thank you." I said.

That was Ikuto. He new to our house. He's about my age. When he started he was very good. He has short black hair and two different colored eyes. Ones blue on the right side and the other side is like a golden yellow. (Look on the left to see what he looks like as he butler). At first I fell in love with him I got to say but he doesn't think of me like that....I think. I still do like him but Im not sure if he likes me. Ikuto is my first crush and Tadashi is my second.

After I was done eating I told my mom and dad bye then gave them a kiss on their cheek then went to the car. It only took a few mins the get there.

*At the school*

I got out after Ikuto opened the door for me.

"Would you like me to pick you up after school my lady?" Ikuto asked.

"Yes please." I said. I gave Ikuto a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you my lady." He blushed.

Wait did I just see him blush?

"Your welcome." I blushed. I started walking to class.

*In the hall way*

I walked pass some other students in my class. Guess class did start yet. I went in my home room and took my seat in the front next to the window. Then the doors opened and the girls started screaming. I looked to see Tadashi standing there. I started blushing when we made eye contact. Then he looked down and started walking to his seat in the back next to the window.

We was on the same row but just far apart. I was in the front of the line and he was in the back. The sensei came and and class started.

I looked back at Tadashi to see him looking out the window. Then he looked at me. I blushed then I looked back at the broad.