Chapter 8: Escaping part 1

3th person POV

After they told them their plan of getting out of there, they was confused as to why they was leaving.

"Well...umm..." Tadashi looked nervous while trying to explain it in the best way. But there isn't an easy way to say we've been eating human meat since we've been here.

"Let's just say that we can't trust the people who runs this area. We'll leave tomorrow morning. Right now we have to get everything ready." Ikuto said.

"And also....don't eat the meat." Tadashi said with some disguste.

Moka, Misaka, and Zen looked at each other confused. So after a few hours of getting everything ready they get ready for bed.

Misaka came out of the shower and seems Ikuto on the bedside looking deep in thought. He looked bothered. She walked over to him and put her hand on his cheek. He looked up at her noticing that she was in front of him.

"Misaka...."

She hugged him while sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she snuggled up to him.

"Everything's is gonna be fine. We just have to stick together ok. I'll always be with you. And so well Moka, Zen, and Tadashi. We'll live like an family ok." Misaka smiled softly.

Ikuto felt more relaxed after hearing that. He kissed her deeply holding her close. "I love you so much. Your voice puts me more at ease."

She blushed and huged him closer. After a while of hugging they soon fell asleep in each others arms.

The next night after they put their plan to set.

Tadashi was the look out as they found a few cars near the back. Ikuto tried to hotwire a car. He took an old mustang but it was in good condition. Better than the others which was covered in blood and beat up and damaged. Moka, Misaka, and Zen helped put the bags in the back and some in the trunk. Zen got in first then Misaka and Moka.

Ikuto got an bad feeling. Everything is quite. Tadashi came over next to him. He looked at Ikuto knowing that he feels the same.

"This...is too easy.." Ikuto said while looking around.

"I felt it too. Why would they keep one good car when they rest is badly damaged?" Just as Tadashi said that the spot lights was on them.

"It was an set up!" Ikuto growled as they both pulled out guns.

They soon saw as they was surrounded with guns pointed their way from different directions.

"Damn it...." Tadashi glared and frustrated with himself for not seeing this coming or even took noticed that something was wrong when they first came here.

Ikuto's POV

The girl twin came got from the crowed. Dazzy....she had an evil grin on her face as she laughed walking over to us. I pointed the gun at her making some other guns pointing my way.

Damn it. There's no point in shooting her. Even if I did I'll only get killed and put the others in danger. Shit!

I saw slayer behind her a bit in the back. He looked down a bit upset.

A woman came out as dazzy moved to the side out of her way. It was the same woman we saw last night. She must be the leader of this safe grounds.