Chapter 11: Undead protection Part 1

Ikuto - age 21
Misaka - age 19
Moka - age 19
Tadashi - age 20
Zen - age 9
Ellis - 25

After grabbing as much guns as they could and stuffing them into moka's parents SUV. They headed off onto the road again. Fighting the undead to stay alive. And staying away from anybody that may have bad intentions. They finally made it to the location of safety. Or so they think...

Tadashi smashing in a skull with a bat to cover for them while Ikuto leaded the girls & Zen over to opposite size of the bridge. It was just reaching daylight so their was very little for them to see since most power was now shut down. Having to walk on foot since they couldn't get through all those abandon cars on the highway of the bridge. You can tell a lot of people though about getting away. I guess no one thought not to care about the lights and just get as far away as possible.

Zen was now old enough to hold a gun. Ikuto taught him everything he should know. How to use it. Aim. And shoot to kill. He's now 9. Its hard growing up but at the end their all still kids growing up in hell together. To them, their all the family they have now. They try to make Zen feel like everything is normal on his birthday but its hard to do that when you have an undead walker trying to take a bit out of you every corner you turn.

It turns out Moka was very good with up close zombies once she got her hands on an sword she has been waiting for a while. And Misaka was great with a sniper. I guess everyone has their idol weapon that's right for you.

But not everything is easy. Having to look for ammo for the guns is hard to come by now. Mostly everything now these past few months has been looking through and taken. Its getting harder to find food now. Most was spoiled or already found n taken.

On the other side of the bridge

Ikuto and Tadashi was helping Zen, Misaka, and Moka over a few police cars that had blocked their way.

"I guess they didn't think this plan through clearly." Tadashi said while stabbing an skull on one of the car hood making sure it was dead.

"I don't think anyone would've known in time more or else come up with an plan for something like this." Ikuto replied.

Tadashi chuckled, "Guess your right. Even I didn't know what to do when this started....To be honest I thought I was gonna die soon." Tadashi face changed when he thought back to when it started. Back on the roof of their high school.

Ikuto walked over and pat his back. Tadashi looking over at him. Ikuto gave a small smile, "Dont worry about it. I'm sure all of us did at one point." Walking ahead after saying that. Tadashi nodded then sigh. Jogging over to meet up with the group.

All of their hairs has gotten longer and their clothes was stang with blood, sweat, and dirt. The clouds started to get thick and turned gray. The wind was blowing but lightly. You could smell the rain coming closer.

Misaka looked up at the sky. "We need to find shelter soon. If we get caught in the rain it'll be harder to kill them or know where they'll come."

They nodded and started to move faster. Coming into an neighborhood. Same everywhere else....Dead. Broken windows, Doors torn down, blood everywhere, dead walking around. Its nothing they haven't seen that was new.

Mola sigh as the rain started to drizzle a bit. Ikuto walks over to an fence. Jumping over and letting the rest in the gates leading into the yards of the houses. Tadashi stayed near the back of the group keeping an look-out. Misaka holding the bags of whatever food they could find which wasn't much but enough for them to keep moving.