Chapter 3: The get away

*Misaki POV*

We was still waiting on Ikuto to come. Its been 1h and 23sec since I last talk to him. I was still hugging my knees tightly. I got up and looked down into our school yard. All most the whole school was turned into these things.

"Oh Ikuto I hope your ok." I said signing quietly to myself.

"Misaki are you ok?" Tadashi asked as he stood beside me.

"Yes....I'm ok just worried." I said sadly still staring at the yard.

I sat down after a moment of looking and hugged my knees again. Tadashi sat down beside me.

"So is Ikuto your Butler for your family?" Tadashi asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Do you.....like him?" Tadashi asked nervously. I hesitated at first because I didn't know what I am towards him.

".....Y-yes." I manage to say while I looked down blushing.

"Oh...that's good....I just hope Moka is ok." He said a little disappointed that he had left her.

The next thing I heard a car. I got up quickly to look. It was Ikuto. It was to many zombies to get through them. So he got out the car with.....a sword. He looked to me bad ass. He started cutting off their hands and they was going down. So their heads is what makes them die, hun. Then he came into the building and I couldn't see him no more.

*Ikuto POV*

I had finally made it back to her school. I had some run in with some zombies on the way that's why I had took so long. I pulled up to see the whole school out side. I couldn't run them over because it would have massed up the car. I got out and pulled out my sword and started killing them. I saw Misaki on the top roof looking at me. Thank heaven she's ok. I ran into the school.

*In the school*

There was some roaming the halls so I had to be quite. I when and pit my back on the wall as I peeked around the corner. There was  at least 5 there blocking the stairs. I could take them.
I came out and clapped. Once I did that I had their attention. They started coming after me.

"Take this you undead bastard!!" I yelled. I ran up to them and stabbed one in their head. I took out the sword and jammed it into the eye of another. I sliced the head of one then shot the other with the pistol I had in my back packet. Then I shot the last one down. I opened the door and started running upstairs to the roof.

I had blood all over my suit but I didn't really care. I was just hoping that Misaki was alright. Then I saw the door to the rooftop.

*Misaki POV*

I was waiting for him to save me. I really want to see him. I just really hoped he was ok. Just then the door slammed open. I was in wide eye to see Ikuto standing there. He looked like he just gone through hell. But I didn't really care. I was just happy he was alright. I ran to him crying with joy to see him ok. He held out his arms for me as he smiled. I was now in his arms. I felt safe. I started crying on his chest, when all of a sudden I felt weak. I collapsed in his arms.

"What's wrong my lady?" Ikuto asked. He looked like he was panicking. I looked up at him.

"I'm hungry Ikuto. I haven't ate since you last dropped me off here." I said.
He picked me up bridal style.

"I'll find you some food, my lady. If you want to you could come with us. We're going to find food and shelter." He said. They looked at each other then nodded. We started walking. I laid my head on his chest while my arm was around his neck.