Fourth Memory

Louis had been singing nonstop ever since I arrived at his house. Which I didn't mind, but I just felt like pointing it out. I was laying on his bed, looking at the way he decorated his room.

His walls were blue and he had curtains in a darker shade. The bed was in the center and he had two bedside tables on either side. There was a bunch of random stuff on them. Like a clock that's telling the wrong time, a book, gum wrappers, eyeliner, his glasses...

Wait, eyeliner?

I picked up the eyeliner and opened it. It looked new. At least I assumed so. I never really knew anything about makeup.

"I didn't know you use eyeliner."
I commented to Louis and he stopped singing, looking at me surprised and out of words.

"I don't." He said after a second.

I raised my eyebrow and looked down at the eyeliner between my fingers again.
"Can I try it on you?"

When he didn't reply, I then said, "or you can try it on me? I don't mind."

He sat in front of me and took the eyeliner.
"You can do mine after I do yours."

I smiled and closed my eyes waiting for Louis to put on my eyeliner.

I could tell with my eyes closed that he was nervous. The pressure of the pen over my eyelids was soft and not to mention, it also felt cold and weird. He drew slowly on me, probably making sure it was decent.

"I'm gonna be honest, it looks like shit." He said when he had finished my right eye.

I laughed and opened my eyes.
"Shh, do my other one!" I couldn't hold my excitement.

He seemed more relaxed at how okay I was with the experiment of putting on eyeliner.

When he finished my other eye, I opened them and looked for a mirror. Louis was honest, it didn't look perfect but I liked it. It definitely looks like Louis was the one who put it on me.

"Go ahead, admit it looks horrible."
He said from behind.

"I think it looks pretty. Come on, let me do yours."
I took his hands in mine and lead him back to the bed.

He was smiling softly at me. And I love the way he trusts me.

I was a bit nervous but I tried for it to not show in my body. I didn't want my hands shaking. When he closed his blue eyes, I stared at him for a moment and I almost forgot what I was supposed to be doing.

Truthfully, my boyfriend looked pretty.

Anyway. I went for it. I went slowly, watching the black ink spread horizontally. It was a bit bumpy near the end but I tried fixing it.

I stared at his eyes again afterwards and then went for the second eye.

It should have been easier but it was harder trying to get it to match the other one. They were definitely uneven.

"Done?" He whispered and then I was staring at his lips.

"Yeah."

He opened his eyes and then he made a weird expression.
"They feel heavy. Do yours feel heavy?"

"Weird, yeah."

He laughed and went to the mirror, I followed him.

He stared at himself with a smile.

"You look pretty. With or without the uneven eyeliner." I said.

He chuckled and turned around to face me.
"Thanks Harry. I think you look beautiful with it too."

I smiled and kissed his nose.
"Thanks, Lou."

Then he kissed my forehead, and then my cheeks, and then my lips. His hands brushed through my curls and I closed my eyes to enjoy the delicate touches.

"Let's have another concert, yeah?"
He suggested and I nodded almost immediately.