Good morning, Beautiful.

I breathed in deeply, smile already on my face. I can feel a hand running up and down my arm but I nuzzled closer to the pillow, sighing happily.

I had the best dreams last night. Dreams of some of my happiest memories, and they're all with Louis. My Louis.

I probably smile wider, his hands are on my cheek and then behind my ear, pushing some curls away.

Our first date, our first kiss, the good times with our friends, the smaller dates, our first I love you's, our first time, the time we moved in with our friends, the time I proposed to him, our marriage, our baby planning. And everything else that happened in between will just be memories I'll treasure anyway.

My heart feels full of love. I love him so much. And can I mention the little body between ours? Our girl, Darcy. I can feel one of her legs pressing on my stomach. She prefers sleeping between us on stormy nights, and I wish every night was stormy just so us three could sleep together like this.

Louis kisses my forehead and then my nose. I giggle.

I'm the happiest man alive, aren't I?

I feel a finger of his tracing over my shoulder and then he presses his palm on my skin. His touch still gives me butterflies.

I open my eyes and they fall on blue ones. He wears a smile and his hair is messy. He looks so beautiful. He's mine.

His eyes scan my face and I know what he's gonna say. I smile.

"Good morning, Beautiful."