Toxic behaviours

TW: Angst, mental abuse such as Family issues!

My mind blank as I heard more screams and cries from downstairs."You useless man! Why can't you stop drinking for your families sake!?" Mother yelled. I stood up from my room and quietly made my way to the stairs. I got down a few steps before stopping and taking a peek as to what happend when I heard the sound of glass being shattered. I watched with horror as my dad began to hurt my little sibling. My mother started yelling at him and telling him to leave it but he won't stop.

My mother started pushing my two little siblings out of the kitchen and living room so they wouldn't be in pain, no more. It was terrible seeing them running up to me and hiding behind me whilst I tried to calm them down as I heard glass breaking and my mother begging for forgiveness. I've had enough of anything at this point of life.

Swiftly I grabbed my little siblings and took them into the inside of my own room. I was making a little hide out with my little siblings to let there mind fly away from the fight downstairs. As we finished placing everything we began to crawl inside. My siblings went in first and gave them so of their plushie, two blankets for us to snuggle together and a first aid kit so that we could be prepared of mother came later on.

As I finally had everything inside I began to crawl in myself and it was lovely in our little cave. "Come here, close to me" I opened my arms and my siblings began to crawl into my arms, laying their hands on my chest and putting their heads in my arms. "I keep you safe" Slowly as I sang, they finally fell asleep. "...mother cares for you~... Good night little ones.." I ended the song and began to fall asleep myself.

I woke up to an upsetting silence. It was so still, too still to be honest. I layed my siblings aside making sure they won't wake up as I crawled out and slowly but steady began walking downstairs. My mother was nowhere to be found in my eyesight as I noticed my dad being upset. I loved my family, even if they weren't a good one, and so I made a mistake and walked towards him. He suddenly noticed me and began walk forward to me. A bottle of alcohol in his hand as he began to now hit me.

Pushing me back to make me fall and stepping on me whilst I cried trying to be quiet was everything that happend inside the kitchen. He noticed my siblings on the stairs, watching in horrifying as I was being hurt by our was so lovely dad. He began to run towards the stairs and I just pulled his shirt, not wanting my siblings to get hurt.

I watched as he began to lift his bottle ready to hit me but before he could he was stopped by the general Mahamatra standing next to him. "Cyno?." I asked shocked and happy to have gotten help. "Don't you dare hurt anyone in this household again" Cyno said and grabbed his neck hard enough to make him fall unconscious. "Your mother takes the kids out the city, she managed to escape. He will be taken to prison and I will take you with me" He said and waved people inside to take my dad out to prison.

"Let's bring you to a doctor, no, to Thignari" He said grabbed your hand to go to Thignari with you as noticed your mother hugging your siblings tight. You where all grown up since years but didn't had the currage to leave since you did want to leave your siblings if your dad was like that.

As you finally arrived by Thignari in Avidya Forest, Tighnari directly knew since he heard you both. "Cyno, Y/N. How can I help?" He questioned and Cyno grabbed you close and Thignari noticed the blood on you. "Why didn't you go to an actual doctor?" He asked while bandaging you up. "Doctors ask to much and cost a lot there more injured you are." He said coldly as always.

"Well, she'll be fine within the next few days so you rest will you?" I explained to Cyno before turning to me. I nodded in agreement with him and started to standing up. "Maybe don't do that" he pleaded as Cyno gave him a glare. "Just, uh, maybe carry them so they can rest for atleast today" Thignari said and Cyno bowed down with his back towards you. "Climb up" he said and so you did.

As you had finally arrived at Cynos place he made you sit down. After some time he came back with a blanked and some tea. He handed you the tea and he placed himself next to you. He pulled you close and you began drinking your tea.

"How did it even get that far?" "I don't know Cyno.. my mother was all angry at him and then he got angry.." "tell me everything, I will listen" "if you insist.. it all began when I was younger, about 15....."

"And what happened today is what you probably know.." I exhaled after finishing my story. He nodded and began to place down the cup I still had in my hand. "Rest please" I heard him say. "No" "don't say 'no'" "and If so do?" "I adjust you right" "well, no ist my final answer." "Is your Body well enough yet?" "Sure"

And with that He lifted me Up and brought me into bed, laying me down and bringing the blankets up to keep me warm. "Soon" he finally brought out of his mouth. "Rest for now, dear"

He gave me a kiss and then layed then beside me before putting his hands around me and pulling me close. "Sleep tight"

This chapter is written in a hurry since I want you guys to have readable stuff fast, hope you enjoyed this one. I have also tried to use better vocabulary so I hope this one is good and not with too much happening at the same time