Ruins

Deep deep down in the underground of the Sumeru desert, a traveler and their friend were stuck. They had fallen down a very deep cave, with their luck, somewhat comfortable ground.

Now it has already been hours since they fell and nobody had come to look for them.

Luckily just a few hours later a researcher of the academia went into these ruins to study them and found them.

They returned to the academia and met some of the higher ranked academy students.

They asked Nahida, Cyno and Alhaitham for the help of saving the Traveler, and so they all ran to where the researcher found them two.

Present time:

"They're down there!" The researcher screamed, pointing at the hole in the ground. "Traveler! Are you down there still!?" Alhaitham yelled down. "Yes! We kind of got stuck down here!" Paimon's voice was heard.

"I will get you out, wait a moment Traveler!" Nahida had said and started doing something.

A flower began to grow underneath the Traveler and grew higher and higher till the Traveler was out.

"Phew, thank you Nahida!" Paimon said in relief. "Hehe, don't thank me!" She laughed. "Thank them! They have found you here." Nahida said and pointed at me. "No need for thanking me, I just went to help.. and so I did by going back." I said.

"Still, you have our dearest 'Thanks'!" Paimon said and the Traveler nodded in agreement. "You're welcome then.." I said and smiled. "But what were you doing here anyway?" Cyno asked me. I looked at him.

I stared quite long and as I realised I immediately shook my head. "I was here for research purposes.. nothing more." I said and folded my hands behind my back. "You gotta watch your step then as it seems, it seems dangerous here all alone. Or search for some friends"

"Friends.. ah yes.. I have a hard time making friends, so.. probably not" I said and smiled. "But thanks for the offer, general Mahamatra" Nahida spoke into my words.

"We'll be your friends, come with me! I'll introduce you to Nilou!" Nahida said and dragged me along.

General Cyno..