Till death do us part

EXTREME TW, THIS CHPATER INCLUDES SUICIDE. IF YOU ARE A PERSON YOU KNOW IS WANTING TO ATTEMPT PLEASE SEATCH HELP. EVEN IF LIFE IS AWEFULL, U GET THROUGH. U GET OUT. IT WILL TAKE YEARS MAYBE BUT U'LL SEE.

I looked down, it was so high, almost too high. But no. I can't be too high now.

I looked at my hands, the blood of him being seen in my memory.

He's dead.. I told myself. He really is dead, and I can't and couldn't change it.. I continually thought.

"Oh Cyno.." I said out loud. I continued; "You stupid, stubborn Mahamatra..". I took a deep breath. "How dare you" I then said. "How. Fucking. Dare you!" I yelled now and pulled my hands into fists.

A tear slowly fell and I felt him.

"Till death do us part.." I wispered as the sun was finally away from view.

Now the moon was what gave me the light of life, which soon won't been required no more.

The desire to be with him once again overtook my feelings and before I could think of a better option than this, I already took it forward.

The cold wind around my body, the memory of his smile, his smell, his.. everything.. was the last thing I had remembered.

I smiled as I cried.

After the seconds of fall, which had felt like an eternity I finally came to a conclusion.

I did the wrong thing. I shouldn't do this. I promised him to life on.

I had disappointed him.

"I'm.. sorry.."

I dull hit was heard and surrounding animals and creatures surrend my body.

I opened my eyes and there he was once again.

I fell into his arms, his warm arms, his smell.

I was over now. And I was already old.

"91.." he said. "You managed to life 91 years.. I only did 89.." "these 3 years were way too long my dear"

This was the final chapter.