sunburn P. 1

I'm sick when I write this rn so please bear with this short af chapter. Also don't mind if some things don't make any sense. Rn my head is pounding but I gotta write for ya guys so enjoy, please.

Smut warning?

"You're gonna get sunburned" Cyno said and layed a blanked over me. "Hey!" I yelled back and kicked the blanked off of me. "No.. and even if, it don't matter! It's not like it would be extremely painful! I think.." I said, whispering the last part a little.

Cyno sighed in reaction and took out some suncream. "May I?" He asked and showed me the bottle of suncream. "Yeah, sure" I said and closed my eyes, letting the sun warm up my whole body.

"Your skin is very beautiful in the sun.. it's in good contrast with your skin tone.." he said and smiled. "Thanks, Cyno" I answered and smiled back at him.

He began to take some suncream in his hand before rubbing it on my back gently. "Tho, perhaps it's already too late. Your back is hot and red already." He said, concern in his voice.
"Well, too late now anyway.." I said and closed my eyes again, falling asleep quite fast.

When I woke up I felt a strong burn on my shoulder and lower back, Cyno had layed a towel over my feet but it didn't stop them from hurting a tiny bit atleast.

"Ow.." I said to myself before standing up, "damn, that hurts like falling into nettles or getting salt in a wound. "I told you" Cyno said and pushed me back down.

"Here.." he began and put some cream on my back, rubbing it in my skin gently. I winced now and then but Cyno continued hushing me.

"There." He said sounding proud of what he had finished. "Now, now. You owe me" he said before I got up and kissed him. "Maybe after the sunburn is gone I give you a 'present'" I said and smirked.

"That's gotta be tonight then."

I stood frozen in confusion at his response and turned around, "what do you mean, Cyno?" I asked him. "That cream is to get ride of it fast, I had asked Thignari to make it for me a long time ago since getting sunburns is something I get daily from my work as a Mahamatra"

I sighed, "then" I stared and got closer to his ear. "Let's go home" I whispered in his ear before standing up, making my way to pack everything up, and leave with Cyno right behind me.

"That cream really helped" I said before opening the door to my home, we hadn't moved in together yet, since Cyno needed to fill some documents before that (I know nothing 'bout moving so just take it)

He smiled in response before wanting to say something. Before he could bring the words out of his mouth tho, I pulled him inside and made him sit on the couch. "May you be a patient man, waiting till I packed out everything?" I asked and glanced at him. "No, no I cannot" he said, crossing his arms.

I laughed and placed the bag on the ground before going over to him. "Leg down, Cyno" I said and slapped the leg that was over his other. After he removed that leg and let it relax on the couch, I sat down on his lap, kissing him.

"Good boy~" I teased him before pressing my lips against his again, I pulled away again and got close to his ear, "open up" I teased him once again holding his chin as I bit his ear.

"C'mon~ open wide now little baby boy~" I continued teasing before he finally opened his mouth. I smiled and opened my mouth, pressing my tongue inside his mouth.

We continued making out as I held his face. He then grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I pulled away taking some breaths before laughing a little, "what a needy little cutie~" I teased before connecting our lips together.