Basketball

"You did play well, believe it or not my dear" I said as I went to Cyno. "Thanks my love, but I am sure others played better-" "even so. You did play awesome aswell. Stop comparing yourself to them, please" I said begging him with my eyes to stop thinking that way.

"Okay okay, maybe you can play on the team next year aswell? We already have 3 girls but the more the better, especially if it's you" he said and took my hand. "I don't even know how to play it, so no chance."

"I'll teach you~" I looked at him - very excited. "Really!? That'd be awesome!!" I yelled and hugged him, as I inhaled his smell I backed off, "you smell like shit, go take a shower or something" I said and walked away.

He looked at me as I walked away, his eyes looking sad and his mouth open. He smelled himself before he almost puked. He quickly ran to the showers to get a shower.

"So.. let's start with the basics. We have only one year and I already signed you up-" "YOU DID WHAT NOW?" I yelled, slapping my hands on the table Infront of me. "Ah yeah, I signed you up, didn't I mention?" He said and put his hands over his lips. "I must have forgotten, sorry my love."

He said and got up to me taking my hands slowly from the table and leaning in. As I also went in for a kiss he pulled away, "no kisses untile we made success" - I wimpered and Cyno exhaled. "Fine, just this once before we start." He said and pulled me by my hand over the table.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist while my arms where tangled around his neck and his hands holding my thighs so I didn't fall. We both leaned in again and this time, out lips connected.

From the 'one kiss' we didn't get much, since we both started making out quickly. As we then but pulled away we both wanted just some more fun.

Cyno held me tighter and I also grabbed him harder as we walked over to Cynos bathroom. "You're such a drug to me, you know that?" He asked me while a smirk was brightly on his face.

"So what? Don't act inoccent, you're my drug aswell you little shit" I said and kissed him while he leaned me on the wall.

Imagen the rest for yourselfs, I know I know. This chapter is late and short but I got 4 hours of sleep when I wrote that and I can't talk to anyone since my voice hurts, still hope you enjoyed, I try my best to make a longer one soon!!