Morning together

Modern AU, Husbando Cyno, Winter timeline  (Cyno owning a company)

I fluttered my eyes open. The cold wind breez hitting my face and arms. "Good morning, love" I looked up and received a kiss on my forehead from my beloved husband. "good morning, kochanie" I smiled at him before wrapping my arms around him.

"Still tired?" He asked while stroking my hair. "Mhm." He smiled at me as we both closed our eyes again. "I need to get up soon" "no.." I squeaked while hugging him even tighter. "I need to, I got work to do" he laughed out.

Hugging him even tighter and not letting go, he got up me still hanging around his waist not letting go. "Then I'll go with you!" I stated. A small laugh was heard as he placed his hands on my shoulders. He looked down and bowed down before picking me up. I swung my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"My work is too dangerous for you, dear" he explained and walked into the kitchen. "But if you insist, I take you with me. But I'll keep an eye on you" "I will stay by your side!" I yelled out of excitement. Cyno smiled and shook his head.

"Pancakes or toast?" He asked and looked at me. "Pancakes! But maybe with a drawing on it!" He laughed before explaining; "I can't draw that good, my dear." "Doesn't matter! As long as you try, it's all that matters!" I smiled brightly and leaned my head on my hand, looking at him.

"Enjoy" Cyno said and put down the plate with the drawn on pancake. It was a drawing of a crystal fly sitting on a flower. I looked at it before gasping, "it looks amazing!" I exult and looked at him. "Really? Thank you." he smiled. "Now you better eat before it gets cold, I got to go in an hour." He said before and we fell into silence.

I brocke the silence with a huffed; "So annoying." He looked up at me, "you can also stay home. But, y'know. The early bird catches the worm" he laughed at his own joke. "Tell the birds to wake up later, I want sleep. And no, I am going to join you at work." I said.

"Okay, fine. But stay next to me, you look way to tired." He answered. "okay okay, whatever.." I mumbled out.

We got dressed and left the house. "I drive" I said before taking the car keys from Cynos hand. "You surely aren't too tired for that?" He asked and got into the passenger seat. "Nah, I am really tired anymore, honestly" I said and started the car. "If you say so"

I looked over to look at Cyno who was concentrating on some of his paper work. I looked back to the street and leaned back. It was getting brighter outside and I opened the windows a little to get some fresh air.

A few minutes passed and I saw a supermarket. I blinked in and parked the car. "Wait her a second, I'll get some coffé, do you also want some?" I asked, "yes, please" I smiled and got out of the car.

I entered the coffé shop and bought the coffé before going back to the car. Cyno was standing outside and watched as I came back. I handed him the coffé and got back into the car.

"I just looked up the news on my phone and it seems it's gonna be a cold day, are you dressed warm enough?" I looked at him. "Surely"

We parked at Cynos work and went inside. "Good day, Mister Cyno" "good morning, Candace" he said giving her a smile. We entered his office and Cyno sat down in his chair. "You can go and lay down on the couch if you're still tired" he said and pointed at the couch.

I gave him a glare before sighting. "If I sit anywhere in this room it'll be here.." I said before sitting down in Cynos lap. He sighed and looked at me. "What if someone sees you on my lap? Aren't you gonna be embarrassed like all the other times?" I got red before burring my face in his neck. "Let's not talk about that!"

"Red like a rose." Cyno laughed and began stroking my back. "you can sleep on my lap, if you try to take a nap." I looked at him before burring my face in his neck again. "Fine, but if I can't?" "You will, I'm sure. You got barely sleep in the past days, now close your eyes. I'm gonna stay here" I closed my eyes and listened to Cyno writing some paperwork.

"If I sleep.."

"Yes?"

"I want a baby from you, Cyno.."

He looked at me not expecting that before he smirked.

"Sure, I'll give it to you all night"

No smut here you simps