𝑶𝑵𝑬

AONUNG FOLLOWED BEHIND EVERYBODY, as we walk to the sully's pod. When we got there Tsireya and I put down the stuff we were carrying of theirs. I didn't listen to whatever they were saying and immediately walked out ready to be done with this. As I was walking away someone grabbed my wrist gently. I felt fear and turned around forcfully pulling my hand away.

"Oh- sorry I didn't mean to freak you out. " The younger boy from eariler said. I realised I wasn't in danger and untensed my muscles. I felt like I was close enough to him to feel his breath so I broke eyecontact and moved away a little. "What do you want?" I asked impatiently still not even looking up at him. "Well- uh, I wanted to know when I will see you again?" He responded.

I finally looked up at him and noticed his eyes were a bright yellow and his hair was tucked behind his ears with two strands out. "Um.." I paused getting distracted looking at him. He definetly noticed because he slightly smirked. "I will see you again, right? " He asked reminding me to answer. "Oh-sorry uhm..yeah probably at dinner and also to teach you. " I responded quietly and broke eye contact. My cheeks started heating up from emmbarassment since I got caught staring at him.

" Well my name is Lo'ak. " he said and I glanced at him one more time. I couldn't look away and there was an awkward silence between us. Tsireya came to the rescue walking over to us. "Oh, Kiana I thought you would be gone." Tsireya said and glanced at Lo'ak. I looked at Tsireya and took one last look at Lo'ak before walking away.

"What was that all about?" I heard Tsireya ask Lo'ak. I walked back to the water and called for my Ilu named Ena.

I walked into the eating area and glanced around looking for Tsireya and spotted her sitting with the sully family. I was going to sneakily find somewhere else to eat but Tsireya and Lo'ak already found me. Tsireya signed for me to join her and I sighed before signing yes give me a second.

I got my food and walked over to the sully kids. I noticed that Jake and Neytiri sat with my parents. I sat in the middle of Kiri and Lo'ak which was the only spot available unfortunately. All I did was eat my food and not even listen in on their conversation. I didn't even look at anyone around me. Then while I was eating I felt someone tap my arm. I looked up at Lo'ak with a confused look on my face. Everyone else at the table was talking so no one even noticed our interaction. "How old are you?" He suddenly asked. I wasn't up for answering questions so I just looked back down and continued eating.

That was the only thing that happened during dinner besides all of us introducing ourselves. I kind of just said my name is Kiana really quietly while figiting with my hands.

________________________

The next day we had to teach them to breathe underwater because they are like babies. All of the sully kids, Tsireya, me, and Roxto sat in a circle on a big rock. I was trying to explain to Lo'ak that he has to breathe from his stomach and doing so I put my hand on his stomach and chest.

His heart rate is so fast why can't he just calm down. "You are not calm, just breathe slowly. Breathe through down here. " I said feeling his heart beat. While practicing he started to look at me with a look I haven't seen from anyone before. It is like he is inspecting me but like he has seen something magical.

"Your heart beat is so fast, focus. " I told him making him break eyecontact with me. "Sorry." He quietly said and closed his eyes consentrating. I heard chuckles coming from Neteyam and Roxto making me glare at them and kiri rolled her eyes.