𝑻𝑾𝑶

TSIREYA WOKE YOU UP, and bombarded you with questions about Lo'ak. You couldn't really catch onto what she was saying because she was so exstatic. "Reya, Reya.. Calm down." I said tired and annoyed. "Sorry, but Aonung told me about you and Lo'ak." She explained. Of course he did, and i'm guessing now she thinks I like Lo'ak romanticly. "So..do you like him or no? Tell me everything." She said and smiled. "Reya i'm being honest when I say I don't have a crush on him and there is nothing to tell because nothing happened. Boys always make me feel uncomfortable." I explained.

She gave me a 'mhm sure' kind of look. "Sister maybe that's because you have to get to know them first before pushing everyone away." She explained calmly and softly. No wonder all the boys fall in love with her.

"Whatever i'll do this my way." I concluded, and she grabbed my hand literally dragging me out of bed. We ate breakfast and Lo'ak couldn't stop glacing at me which Tsireya noticed and told me after breakfast. When she told me I went looking for Lo'ak so I could teach him sign language. I see him walking around like a lost puppy. "Lo'ak!" I yelled and he quickly looked at me.

We walked over to each other and he smiled once he saw me up close. "Hey, Lo'ak." I greeted him. "Hey. What are you doing?" He asked a weird question. "Trying to find you, so I can teach you sign langauge." I responded. "Oh so we can start now?" He asked happily. I nodded and grabbed his hand bringing him with me to the sand. I sat down and he sat infront of me. "Okay, so let's start with the basics." I explained some sign language to him. We started to practice and he got a little bit better.

After a while of teaching him sign language I was tired out and I didn't wanna think anymore. He started to ask more questions and I told him how bored I was. "Can we continue tomorrow?" I asked him kindly hoping he'd be okay with that. "Yeah of course that's fine." He replied and slightly smiled.

"I enjoyed spending time with you, Lo'ak." I confessed. His eyes lit up when I said that. "You're a great teacher." He complimented me and I blushed.

I was walking away from Lo'ak and I saw Kiri and Tuk playing in the water. I got so happy seeing their pure energy and hearing their young laughter. I walked over to them and they didn't even notice me because they were so happily distracted in a water fight. I blocked my face so it wouldn't get in my eye. Then Tuk accidentily bumped into me and fell down into the water.

I helped her up and they both looked at me like I was crazy. "Thank you, and i'm sorry for bumping into you." Tuk said innocently while looking down. I smiled and said "That's alright, can I hangout with you guys?" "YES!" Tuk yelled happily. "Sure if you want to." Kiri said quickly like she was sure that she wanted me there.

"I have a question." Tuk said randomly. "Yes?" I said. "What's going on between you and Lo'ak?" She asked so casually. "I-uh." I started stuttering on my words. "that's nothing we are just friends." I said nervously. "The way you said that doesn't seem like 'just friends' to me." Kiri teased and Tuk nodded her head cutely agreeing with Kiri.

"Well whatever you're thinking is wrong. I'm only teaching him sign language and that's it." I confirmed. They both looked at each other like they knew I was lying and giggled and continued playing.

Was I lying? I'm not really sure what to think of this situation. I mean I only met him one or two days ago. Friends is already crossing my limit. We are only friends and that's it.

I laughed with them and we all played together. After we all got tired we sat on the beach telling each other things. Kiri talked about how Lo'ak is always talking about you. He says you're so beautiful and that he l- well I don't know what she said after that because I immediately cut her off and ran away.