𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

I GUIDED THEM TO THE ANCESTOR COVE, and Tsireya expained some things which I zoned out on. Then everyone started connecting their queues to the tree. Lo'ak was right next to me and when he connected his I got distracted staring at his face. I decided I wasn't in the mood to connect with eywa especially after that last vision I had. I continued looking at him inspecting every part of him.

Then my eyes made their way to his lips. I remember how they felt when he kissed me. For some reason my heart was telling me I wanted that feeling again. I resisted those feelings and remembered that I don't need a mate right now. I should focus on other things.

Soon after everyone started disconnecting and right after Lo'ak disconnected Kiri started shaking out of nowhere. I immediately swam over to her and disconnected her queue which then led to the glowing lights flickering and going out. Me and Tsireya looked at each other confused while I held Kiri.

We made our way back home and instead of me carrying Kiri, Neteyam decided to hold her. When we got back we put her down and they were trying to figure out what happened and what was wrong with her. Neytiri walked over and saw her unconsious daughter making her start getting teary eyed. "What is wrong? Why is she like this?" Neytiri asked impatiently and worried for her daughters safety.

After this incident I went back to my home and Ronal asked me how that could have happened with Kiri. "I don't know. Kiri has some special connection to Eywa and when I disconnected her queue from Eywa that's right when the lights went out." I explained. She nodded and remembered the bowl in her hand. She handed it to me and smiled, and I smiled as she walked away. I had been late to dinner so now I am eating my dinner by myself. I like it though, and I always like being alone anyways.

I couldn't fall asleep because I was thinking about Kiri and Lo'ak. I feel like my thoughts have been very obsessed with Lo'ak lately. I decided to think about happy and calm things and like when Lo'ak kissed me at the beach. It was so passionate and calm. I miss him so much, but I hope he is doing okay. If my sister got hurt like that I would feel horrible.

This whole situation was reminding me of something that happened in my secret cave when I connected my queue to eywa. I kept turning and sighing. I always had trouble being able to fall asleep. Fortunately, I was able to calm myself down and go to sleep after a while.

4 years ago

𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒. 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑢𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝐼 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠? 𝐼 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝑢𝑡. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒. 𝑁𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑔𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦.

𝐼 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛. 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛. 𝑁𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑎 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛.