𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

I STARTED SPEED WALKING around the beach and finally found Aonung and his friends coming out of the water laughing. "Aonung!" I yelled with Neteyam following behind me. "Where is Lo'ak? I know you had something to do with it." I said angrily because Aonung is getting really annoying with this bullying shit. "Dang chill i'm sure he is fine." He said and his friends started laughing. "Where is he?" Neteyam. "We took him past the reef and left him there. A harmless prank." Aonung explained.

I looked at Neteyam with a 'im gonna kill this dude' expression and looked back at Aonung ready to scold him. "Aonung, you skxàwng! It is dangerous out there and it's about to be dark! You know about this! You are so stupid!" I scolded Aonung. His friends stopped laughing and walked away. Aonung just looked away looking annoyed. Neteyam suddenly grabbed Aonung's arm and started dragging him somewhere. "You're going to tell my dad what you did." Neteyam said angrily.

I followed him and started to worry about Lo'ak. What if he hurt himself or got lost? What if he is dying or even worse..What if he is already dead. I tried to stop thinking about it because for now I have to deal with Aonung, wait I don't I can go look for Lo'ak. I'm sure Neteyam wouldn't mind doing this alone. "Neteyam I am gonna go look for Lo'ak." I told him and he nodded.

Once I got to the beach I called my Ilu and made Tsaheylu quickly mounting her. I speeded to outside the reef and hoped I wasn't too late. I looked around me feeling anxious and stressed. How am I going to find him in this big body of water. I calmed myself and started searching around anyway. I went really far and I was getting worried he wasn't going to show up anywhere.

I started getting teary eyed and just when I thought I had to just go home and say he is lost, I saw the glowing patterns of a Tulkun. Why is there one Tulkun out here alone? I questioned and my Ilu swam me over to it. I realised that wasn't just any Tulkun when I saw a missing fin. I went to the other side of the tulkun and saw on his 1 fin Lo'ak was laying sleeping. I decided to ask the awake Tulkun what happened. I knew it was Payakan but he obviously isn't harming Lo'ak in any way.

"I saved him from a Akula and we talked. He said that we are friends. Then he fell asleep. " The tulkun answered. I nodded and got onto the tulkuns fin tapping Lo'ak. He very slowly woke up and looked at me confused. "Kiana what are you doing here?" He asked obviously not knowing he has been missing all day.

"I am here looking for you. You were missing for so long." I explained. He took a second to look around him. "Shit I didn't know it was night time." He said and looked at me. I was getting on my Ilu. "Get on." I told him. He gladly did that and even held onto my waist which made me nervous. I rode away and once we made it back I could hear Neteyam yelling "Lo'ak!" Lo'ak and I got off my Ilu and made our way over to Neteyam.

"I found him. Did Aonung get punished?" I asked Neteyam. "Finally brother!" Neteyam yelled happily and hugged Lo'ak. "Also yeah Aonung got punished." He answered my question and I nodded. Lo'ak seemed kinda annoyed since he wasn't as worried as us. We all walked to Lo'ak's parents and they hugged their son and asked if he was okay. I decided they probably needed alone time and walked out. "Where are you going?" Neteyam asked me. "Just to sleep I guess. " I explained and walked away.

I wasn't going to sleep. I went to the beach instead and decided to sit down and think. I like thinking but not when it has trauma attached. It was already dark and I knew my parents would be looking for me. I didn't care though because they are used to me wandering off to places I shouldn't be.

I heard footsteps from the sand and looked behind me realising it is Lo'ak. "Lo'ak? Why are you here?" I asked. "I just want to see you." He says and smiles. I smile back at him. There are some questions that I want to ask him. "Lo'ak. " I said to get his attention since he was staring at the water. "Yeah?" He responded, sitting down next to me.