Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen 

Emma's Pov 

I've been sitting in my jeep for about 10 minutes now trying to get my thoughts straight. I drove home in complete silence.

I didn't get angry at the stupid ass drivers in front of me. I didn't even think about the events that just occurred. 

But now? 

All I'm asking myself is 

What the actual fuck did I just do?

Last year I didn't even talk. What has happened to me?

I've stopped writing

I started selling drugs for some gang 

I get in fights at school

I talk as if I'm no longer scared of my mother because even though she's dead she has people on her side that will get rid of me if I even think of telling someone everything she put me through

I consistently argue with Cameron 

I was almost raped last year

I found out vampires exist 

I just learned Jake can turn into a wolf

Jacob is a huge wolf. I can't believe I'm just processing this now. 

How can I seem so cocky to people when I'm so fucked up in the head

 I have to go back to Forks High now

 How could I be so stupid?

I hit my head against the steering wheel and take a big breath before screaming. I now realize I have to turn my life around and to do this I can't sell drugs anymore and I need to get back into school and actually attend classes. But everyone hates me because of mike. I could probably do online school. I have enough money saved to move out and do that. 

Speaking of money do I really wanna help Cameron with bills? 

sighing I gather my things and make my way inside the house and up to my room. I don't bother putting any of my stuff away I just drop it to the floor and plop myself into bed. 

Maybe I should just move out? I have a job. I have over 20 grand saved up. I have cars I can sell.

Lifting myself up from my bed I begin my research. I can find an apartment near the dinner so i can walk if I need to.

There's only one thing listed near the diner and it's a house. So i expand my search to La Push and Forks.

Maybe I couls get two jobs if I'm doing school online. And if I don't tell anyone these things Cameron can't bother me and Eddie boy can't just show up freaking out about Isabella.

Groaning out of boredom I realise this will be a longer process then I'd like it to be. Why couldn't my mother have just taken me out like she did my step dad.

It wouldn't have been that hard for her. Would've saved me so much trouble.
And now I just sound pathetic.