Du£π

Fresh teleported them infront of the house,Iron sighed as he knocked on the door,waving as Fresh fresh poofed away.

Geno answered the door a few seconds after.

"Oh!hello,what's your name?"Iron introduced himself"well my name is Geno,for what reason did you come here?"

"Are Ink and Cross here?"Geno frowned"oh,uh,they actually just left..are you the something Ink forgot about?"

He nodded"Sorry.."he waved him off..

------------------

"Reapertale"he demanded from Chara,he walked through the portal as it opened.

He looked around,seeing he was in a garden,he guessed he somehow entered Lifes garden.

He walked over to some patch of grass filled with flowers and sat down...

He laid there for a few moments,untill he heard a gasp,looking to where the sound came from,he found Reapertale Toriel with sprinkler in hand.

"Oh my,how did you get here?"She asked walking over to him,She seemed tense,he briefly wondered why before stopping.

He shrugged,it wasn't a lie anyway..

"Well then,welcome to my garden,my name is Life,who might you be?"he looked away and quietly responded"Iron.."

He could feel her smile"it is nice to meet you,Iron,you may stay as long as you like"

He nodded..

-----------------

At some point,he called out Chara and told her to overwrite him.

He had realised that if Reaper Sans ever came,he would die easily from hes death touch.

Hearing Chara say they finished,he dismissed them.

Maybe he should help out Life?

That sounded like something he could do to pass the time.

------------------

Death floated above the ground as he entered Lifes garden,he had decided to take a break..with Grims glaring.

He stopped to watch as a black and white wearing skeleton followeing Life around.

"Life?who is he?"he asked,Life turned to him and smiled"this is Iron,Death"

Iron waved at him,he looked at the skeletons glowing eyes.

'pretty' he thought"hi.."he waved back.

"How about you two get to know eachother while i finish?"

Death blinked..

------------------

They talked about random things that came to mind,by the time Life finished,they decided to become friends.

Iron plucked a flower from the ground and grabbed Deaths hand,he gave it to him.

Death stilled and watched as the other didn't dust from touching him.

He looked at the flower he was given.

"I don't know what to give when you get a friend"Iron said shrugging,Death looked at him and smiled.

-----------------

He decided to go back to the anti-void and sleep,he was getting tired.

He stepped through..and dodged the red bone that was summoned.

He looked around and found Error glaring at him from his beanbag.

He sighed as Error stood up.

He dodged more bones as he ran,he could hear Error screaming at him to stay still.