𝑬. 𝑩𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒎 (𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔)

FULL NAME: Evangeline Baratheon

NICKNAMES: Eva (ee-va) & Angel (Mostly by Podrick)

AGE: 18

HEIGHT: 5'4

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Her dark brown hair.

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

OTHERS: She is the only daughter birthed from Queen Cersi by Robert Baratheon

PERSONALITY: Evangeline is king, like Tommen. She is the only daughter that wasn't fathered by incestuous affairs like Tommen and Joffery. She was the oldest daughter of Robert, but the second eldest to Cersi. She is adored by everyone, and everything. As a princess, she is involved, well, as involved as her parents would let her be. Eva doesn't necessarily get along with her father as much as she did her mother. She loved her mother with her entire being at one point in time, until everything that feel apart after her father died. She loved her father, more than anything and yes, he was a man that didn't too much care about family but she still loved him. It was natural right that Evangeline would gain the Iron Throne after her father died, but the small council figured it would be best if a man carried it. Evangeline was furious and rightfully so. She was the true heir but there was nothing she could do. She didn't too much like Joffery, he was too cruel and just mean. Tommen was her favorite though, even though he was younger than her. She always was a big family person, and her Uncle Tyrion was her absolute favorite. Evangeline is kind and she tries to make people happy around her.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: Evangeline met Podrick through her Uncle Tyrion. The first time she laid her eyes on him, she was absolutely taken by him and Podrick with her. He thought she was the most beautiful woman to ever exist. After the first look at each other, Evangeline made it her mission to meet with her Uncle, no matter the time of day, night, or evening. Even when her Uncle had ladies from the downtown brothel. Tyrion slowly learned what was going on, and while he would never deny his favorite niece from anything or anyone, he warned her to be careful. She did, she was quite careful in sneaking off to meet the squire. She met him late at night, in her own chambers, in the garden, in the kitchen when he needed to get more wine for Tyrion. They were truly in love with one another. But, when Podrick fled Kings Landing, and didn't tell Evangeline, it left her absolutely devastated. For weeks, she sulked around the castle. One day, while wanting to go for a ride outside the castle grounds, she had an idea. She rode her horse, far, far of the grounds and she rode it until they noticed she was gone. And when they did, a search was brought out on her. Evangeline had barely no experience outside Kings landing for anything. No combat, no fighting, no stealing food, trying to blend in. She rode until her stomach couldn't bare the thought of not having food in it. She stopped at tavern that was open to passer Byers, and she went in to get herself something to eat. She had no money, she didn't plan to leave Kings landing. So, when it came time to pay for the meal she devoured, she didn't have a single thing to her name. Soon enough, they figured out she wasn't from around there. That's when Brienne of Tarth and Podrick, her love came to her rescue.

Crush:

FC:

FC: