𝑨. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒔 (𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒕)

FULL NAME: Amaranth Hopesinger of Mirkwood

NICKNAMES: Amara (by most)

AGE: hundreds of years old

HEIGHT: 5'1

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Elven ears and dark red hair

GENDER: Female

PRONOUNS: She/Her

PERSONALITY: Amaranth has never been one to shy away from anyone, or pretty well anything. She's brave, smart, well calculated although she used to not be. Amaranth is kind to those who are kind to her, and she does not take betrayal lightly.

BACKSTORY; Amaranth was born to a human father, and an Elven mother. She doesn't remember her parents too much, her mother had died in childbirth before she could ever meet her. Her mother was one of Thranduil's best warriors, but even during childbirth nothing could have saved her. Her mother went into early labor dealing with wargs who had fatality stabbed her with a poisoned dagger and it was much too late for the lack elves to do anything. Amara's father raised her in the very edge of Mirkwood, knowing it would be good to keep her closer to her other part of the family, but good to keep her away from wherever dangers lied in the woods. As she grew older, she didn't get quite as tall as the other elves. Her father wasn't a dwarf by any means she was just, short. Amara hadn't always been courageous or cunning, or well calculated. It wasn't until her father had been killed by a warg on a hunt that took things for the worst. She had ventured into the dark woods, looking for King Thranduil or anybody, anything. She was attacked by spiders of course, until she was saved by the kings son, Legolas. She had begged him to teach her how to fight, to be a great warrior so one day she may avenge her parents death. Legalos gave her secret sessions, and the two very quickly became friends.

WEAPONS: A crossbow, two daggers and an Elven blade that belonged to her mother.

CLOTHES:

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: With Thorin, the two had only met when Gandolf had emplored her to join the cause of trying to take back Erebor

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: With Thorin, the two had only met when Gandolf had emplored her to join the cause of trying to take back Erebor. At first, he didn't trust her. Much like he didn't trust anyone. It also didn't help that she was an elf, and the first time they met in Bag's end, he held a blade to her throat and tried to kill her right then and there. She joined them on the adventure anyways, despite the hostility and she had proven herself to not only be a great fighter, but a great healer. She had saved Thorin's ass more times than she could count but he never said anything. No thank you, all he could do was tell her and her kind didn't belong. No matter how many times she had tried to prove herself, he didn't care. Well, he kept telling himself that. It wasn't until when they had gotten attacked by wargs yet again and she had gotten badly hurt. Thorin had been so enraged he had the dumbest idea of trying to take them down on his own, which in most he succeeded before the group had raj off to find shelter. Truth was, he was worried she would die. They had spent time together and yes, he treated her horribly but he loved her. It took forever for her to wake, wasting time they did not have but he wouldn't move. Not until she opened her eyes. Thorin felt like he himself had been stabbed through the heart and he had just waiter until she finally came to. She remembered how he said she was the dumbest woman alive for ever scaring him like that, and he vowed to himself he would never let her out of his sight again.