𝑨. 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒘 (𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔)

FULL NAME: Aurora Denise Crenshaw

NICKNAMES: Rory (By most, she doesn't like Aurora)

AGE: Same age as Lip.

HEIGHT: 5'4

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: A few beauty marks under her eye, cheek, and back against her forehead.

GENDER: Female

PRONOUNS: She/Her

BACKGROUND: Rory grew up in Memphis for a while, up until the age of ten. Her parents split, got a divorce and they moved all the way to the north side of Chicago. She personally thought everything was great until her dad started to drink more, was out every night bringing home a woman that wasn't her mom. Her dad was mentally, and physically abusive to her. He would raid her room in the middle of the night, looking for extra cash to go buy him some hookers. When she lied that she didn't have money, half the time he would beat her unconscious until she woke up a day or two later. She was sick of it. So, she spent most of her time in the library. It was quiet and nice and she really, really did like it. In fact, that's how she met Debbie Gallagher. Poor Deb couldn't reach a book on top of the shelf and Rory offered to help. The two got to talking because why not, the little girl was interesting and she was adorable. Rory talked about how she was really trying to find a job and that's when Debbie suggested she could come and help baby sit. Rory didn't think it would be a hard task, so of course she volunteered. That was the story of how she met the Gallagher's.

PERSONALITY: Despite a rough upbringing, but not rougher than most, she's a sweet girl, a smart girl. She has dreams of running away from her awful home and one day getting a place on the south side to be closer to the only family she really had, The Gallagher's. Shes really good with children and honestly that's only one of the reasons she's always at the Gallagher's. She baby sits for free stuff anyways. Plus, Lip is there.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH:
Rory and Lip were always in the same room, it was kind of hard to not meet him but at first, she heavily avoided him. Not only because she knew Karen was fucking crazy, she just didn't know how to pursue a boy. Plus, Lip and Karen had this really weird thing going on and she didn't want to be in the middle of it, despite all three of them being friends. Rory just went to the Gallagher's to work or if she was invited for dinner or something. When Lip realized he might have actually cared for her was when she got dumped on the side of the road by some dick who wanted sex from her but refused. It was freezing cold and she had left her jacket in the dudes car. Lip and Ian had been on the way back from whatever reason and they saw her standing under a street light. He just thought, despite her being so cold she looked fucking beautiful under that street lamp. While Ian had ran over and offered his hoodie, Lip just stared. He took in her rosey cheeks, her slight freckles, her big brown eyes. He was fucking awestruck and he didn't know why it had taken him so long to see the girl in front of him.

HEAD CANNONS:

- RORY sucks at math, it's been the hardest subject for her she has ever taken, no matter what kind it was. Lip was very good at math and he's the reason she made an 80 in her last semester of math.

- Lip, despite never wanting to admit it, loves when she plays with his hair. Like a lot.

- The two are always next to each other or she's always tagging along with him and Ian since all three of them get along so well.

- Karen can't fucking stand Rory. Lip never brings Rory around Karen to not only protect her, but if Karen ever laid a fucking finger on her, he'd easily get Mandy to beat her ass.

- First time Lip said I love you, was during sex and he never had a good experience with telling women that during sex. After they finished, Rory was too embarrassed to ask if he actually meant it, and all he did was pull her closer and he said it again, this time, he made sure she was looking at him.

- Rory is a good girl, and Lip tries his best to keep it that way, keep her as innocent as he can because she is the one thing besides his siblings that he truly fucking cares about.

Crush:

FC:

FC: