𝑪. 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒛 (𝑶𝒏 𝑴𝒚 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌)

FULL NAME: Cassiopeia Marie Sanchez

NICKNAMES: Cassie (by most), Ma (by Oscar), Mi Estrella (my stars, by Oscar)

AGE: A few years younger than Oscar

HEIGHT: 5'6

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: A few tattoos, although they're hidden.

GENDER: Female

PRONOUNS: She/Her

OTHERS: She's Monse's older cousin.

PERSONALITY: Cassie is kept to her self, so easily reserved since she grew up in the suburbs and was homeschooled. She's nice, caring, and sometimes won't take no for an answer because she wants what's best for her cousin, who she thinks of as a little sister. Cassie enjoys reading, but mainly art.

BACKSTORY: Cassiopeia grew up in some rural town in Tennessee. She had an older brother, who is married and a little sister who just started middle school. Cassie was a golden child growing up. Straight A's, never missed a day of school, got all the awards she wanted, was athletic. After highschool, she went straight to college where she ended up becoming an art major. On the side, in order to make her parents proud of her she took up nursing. However, tragedy struck when her mom died suddenly from a heart attack and her father's finances fell through. She tried her hardest to help out, but then her dad became a drunk, and she just moved away. She first came to Freeridge to stay with her Uncle Monty, her mom's brother. Everything was going good, she got a job at the hospital and she was even pulling her own weight at the house.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: With Oscar, it wasn't actually supposed to happen. Hell, Cassie was trying to stay away from him. But, since she lived with Monse, the more Ceser came around, so did Oscar. At first, she wouldn't give him the time of day. She didn't want to be involved with the Santos, but when he showed up on her doorstep one night, bleeding, it all changed. He and Cassie hit it off, no matter how much she tried to deny him, or avoid him, every time she turned the corner, there he was, trying to get attention. Even if it was subtle by asking her what time it was when she walked by, or when he just completely stopped his car in the middle of the road to cut her off, and offer her a ride to work. It took a while, but Spooky finally grew on her. He protected her and she kept him and his guys safe by stitching them up when they needed it.

Crush:

FC:

FC: