𝑫. 𝑽𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏 (𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏)

FULL NAME: Daeleyna Velaryon

NICKNAMES: Leyna (Rhaenyra and family), Velaryon cunt (Aegon and Aemond), The White Wolf

AGE: depends on season

HEIGHT: 5'6

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Burns on her right leg from Daemon's dragon, Caraxes.

GENDER: Female

HOUSE: Velaryon and Targaryen

TEAM: Black, but formerly Green.

BACKSTORY: Daeleyna is the daughter of Vaemond Velaryon and Myrcella Flowers. Vaemond Velaryon was the brother of Lord Coryls Velaryon until Daemon cut his head off. Leyna grew up sheltered most of her life. Her father always made her do the lady things. Embroidery, reading. She wanted to do things like her brothers Daeron and Daemion. She wanted to learn how to fight, how to fend for herself and for the title she so desperately wanted. She knew her brothers couldn't handle the responsibility of being Lord of The Tides, so. She tried her hardest to make her father see she was worthy of being Lady of the tides. As her brothers were slacking off, running across the seas to try and avenge her father's death, she was forced to be a pawn in a game she did not want to play. Before her father had passed, she was promised to Prince Aemond Targaryen, much to her dismay. She didn't dream of being a princess. She dreamed of being a warrior. A leader, and that is what she did. After the death of Prince Lucerys, and finding out what her betrothed did, she fled in the night to Dragonstone. Daeleyna was only in alligenece with the Greens due to her father feeling as if he was slighted due to Rhaenyra's sons nor being true Velaryon's. As she approached Dragonstone on her own dragon, Baelarys 'The White Cloud', Daemon thought it was the Greens trying to attack. So, he and Caraxes tried to take the enemy down, only for him to notice too late who it was. Caraxes had made a mistake, due to his riders command and ended up scarring the left side of Daeleyna's body from the side of her neck, down to the foot. She never blamed daemon, it wasn't his fault he thought she was an intruder. Although, it took a few days for her to convince them she was on their side.

PERSONALITY: Leyna is quiet, but observant. She has more smarts than most think, but she uses her strengths when no one else suspects it. She's smart, and she's at least read enough about war to learn from others mistakes. But, under all of the hard exterior, and the warrior that she is the sweetest girl ever. A girl that loves sweets and talking about her favorite stories, and imagining how it would feel to be in the ones she reads. She loves, and she loves hard.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH:

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒔, it was during a time of grief when they had first had really seen one another. The day of her father's death, before she was promised to Aemond, Jace had been in there to catch her, console her when her father had been so brutally murdered right in front of her. And as much as she and her father butted heads, he was all she had left. It destroyed her beyond belief and all she could do was watch, and scream in horror. Jace had been there to escort her out, and for days on the end, while Aemond was too busy doing whatever the hell it was he was doing, he had been the one to console her despite others wishes. He truly only cared for her well being, and in the end, he had fallen in love with the broken hearted girl. He has probably loved her ever since he had met her when they were children, but he was a loyal man. An honest one. He wouldn't ruin her like that.

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒏, they had met a second time through her being the one to deliver a hand written letter from Rhaenyra about Lucerys' death, but a raven had beaten her to it. The first time she had met Cregan, was back when she ran away from home for nearly six months to escape any betrothal, and really to just get away from home. She knew the Nights Watch was a place or honor, duty. That's why she disguised herself as a man. It worked for the most part, but it didn't get past Cregan. Especially not when she had hurt herself so badly trying to take down a Wildling. That's when he noticed the burn mark, and her long white hair that was a dead giveaway the Princess was not where she needed to be. He didn't tell anyone her secret, she had left long before he could talk to her again. And that's when they met again, to tell them the saddening news about Luke. It destroyed her to even had to tell Jace, and he had stormed off, leaving her there as he raced back home.
Daeleyna stayed there, at the wall for a few days, just to gather her thoughts before she silently vowed that she would be the one to take Aemond Targaryen's other eye.
DRAGON:

Crush:

Or

FC:

FC: