𝑴. 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 (𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒅)

FULL NAME: Mila Genesis Jones

NICKNAMES: G.I Jane (Daryl), Sweetheart (teasingly, Abraham)

AGE: Depends on the season

HEIGHT: 5'8

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Scars on her lower and upper back from a biking accident before the outbreak, few scars from hunting every now and then.

GENDER: female.

PRONOUNS: she/her

PERSONALITY: Mila isn't much of a talker. Not since the outbreak, and really not since she was younger. She's reserved, and she doesn't look like it but she can kill. And she's damn good at it. It takes a lot to break down her walls, and once you finally do, shes nicer, but not all too nice. She'll at least talk to you but I would never expect a smile. She's quiet, level headed, and calculated.

BACKSTORY: Mila grew up in the church environment. Her family ate, slept, and breathed church. She didn't mind it, but she did suffer great religious trauma. Her farther had suffered from Religious psychosis and would often punish her over the simplest of things. It took the darkest of turns when Mila found out she was pregnant at sixteen. Her father brutally beat her, along with her mother before she finally got out. And it wasn't easy. She had moved in with her best friend, and the week after her 17th Birthday, she had given birth to a beautiful baby boy, Isaiah. before the outbreak, Mila was in her senior year of collage, a week away from graduating before it all hit. She was walking home late at night when she saw the first herd of Walkers. She didn't have a good feeling about it, and she drove home. When she got home, however, she found her best friend, her best friends mother, father, and her own son. They had killed her son, after they each had turned. Mila was so filled with grief, she couldn't run. She couldn't think. She couldn't do anything. Six months later, she was walked down the street, back pack on, covered in Walker guts, but it wasn't on purpose. She had fought her way through five or six walkers and it got very messy in the process. Hours later, she stumbled onto a camp sight, where people were sleeping. All besides Daryl of course. They had been very hostile with one another, and eventually Rick woke up, and asked her those three little questions. She had been with them since the prison, and when they got separated, she had been alone. With no one. It wasn't until Terminus that she found everyone, and it wasn't easy getting back to them.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: With Abraham, he was absolutely smitten by her the first time he laid his eyes on her. Mainly, how she handled those battle axes's. He liked her spunk, and he himself had gotten her to crack a smile at least once. She understood his was quick to anger, and she didn't try and calm him down, no. There had been moment's when she held that axe to his throat and made her point get across. Mila knew that Abraham had bad dreams, and she helped him try and deal with it. She knew how it felt. She really did. At first, it was a little fling, although Rosita didn't really like it, not that Mila cared. They were in the middle of a zombie all of, sex was the last thing she was going to argue about. With Daryl, they have an understanding with each other. They're alike, but vastly different. Hell, she's even quieter than he is. He taught her how to hunt, how to fend for herself in case something ever happened. They started off really good friends, but Mila didn't want to take it any further. She didn't want to loose anyone else and Daryl agreed, but they still acted like they were together. Going on runs, sleeping on each other's chest. She would never outwardly say she loved him, but she didn't

WEAPONS: Two battle axes she found in a museum scavenging.

Crush:

Or

FC:

FC: