𝑪. 𝑻𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒔 (𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑼𝒔 1&2)

FULL NAME: Calliope Grace Torres

NICKNAMES: Callie, Lio (pronounces Leo), Torres, any sweet pet name Abby calls her.

AGE: 19

HEIGHT: 5'4

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Scar across her eyebrows and chin.

GENDER: female

PRONOUNS: she/her

OTHERS: She's an ex firefly.

PERSONALITY/BACKSTORY: Callie is very sweet, more trusting than Joel and Ellie would like her to be. It's even gotten her into a few sticky situations before. But, ever since what happened with Marlene, and the fireflies? Her mood turned for the worst. The only reason she joined the fireflies was to help and find a cure. She didn't know she would be killing innocent people. Callie grew up somewhere similar to Ellie. Although, when Fedra started bombing everywhere, she got out. At the age of 14 she was all on her own, and that's when she found Ellie. She tried to make a piece offering with a bit of jerky, and for a while, she accompanied Joel and Ellie on their mission to get her to the fireflies. To find a cure. Callie didn't think she'd be able to make the mission, so she stayed back with Tommy. Tommy was like a father to her. He kept her safe, protected. However, when Joel and Ellie came back, she could tell something was different. It wasn't until she overheard Tommy and Joel taking about how Ellie was immune, which she already knew, but in order to get a cure, they'd have to kill Ellie. She didn't want to hide such a big secret from Ellie, but she had to. She didn't want Ellie to be mad at Joel. But it didn't work like that in the end. The night before Joel died she overhead them arguing, and when Ellie stormed out, she caught Callie and asked if she knew. And she did... She'd known for a good three years. But she kept the secret for Ellie's sake. It wasn't right, but Callie didn't think it was wrong either. That made Ellie resent her, and wish that she never met Callie. One of the people she trusted most in her life, lied to her for so damn long. After Joel's death, and Tommy's disappearance, without telling Maria, who begged Ellie and Callie no matter what, don't go, but they both did anyways. Just, Callie left a few days after Ellie did with Jesse. Somehow, her and Jesse got separated, and she had gotten found by Abby. Though, Callie surrendered, and since Ellie was still pissed off at Callie, she didnt let her in on any of her plans. Not the names of any of the people that killed Joel. So, they had no idea who one another was.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: After a Abby found Cassie, the two went on their own separate mission to find Owen. Her and Abby at first, were very weary of each other, more so Abby of her. She couldn't believe someone was just so bubbly when they were dodging Scars left and right. At one point, they got separated. And they didn't find each other again until the aquarium, where they both tried to kill the same clicker. Though their relationship, Abby does not know that Ellie and Callie are so close, she doesn't find out until they get back to the movie theater when Ellie asked Callie what the hell she was doing, and when Abby had shot Tommy.

WEAPONS: Two axes, a sniper, sawed off shot gun, and a crossbow.

Crush:

FC:

FC: