Losing all

"Ugh!"

Larota was beaten and dropped down on the floor.

"Yes! I won again! Father, did you see it?!"

"Yes, Venus. You became so strong."

Orimura praised and stroked her head. The winner smiled happily.

"Hey! Don't think it's finished! Next time, I definitely win you!"

"Larota. I said ninjas must be always calm and control their emotions. I know how you are practicing hard but you also have to learn to keep yourself."

"Ugh...I know, Dad. But remember, sis. I will be the next leader of this clan."

"Ooh, really. Then you must beat me more than 10 times."

The two sisters started yelling at each other. Other sisters rolled their eyes seeing at them.

"Again they're quarreling."

"It can't be helped, Amy. Though they're twins they are so different. Lara is so emotional and active while Venus is always calm."

"Yeah, I hope after the decision of the next leader they will be more friendly with each other."

"Don't worry, Lara. I'll make you my assistant. I know I can't handle all the clan so I need your help."

"Meh, that's not enough for me. I must be the successor because you will drive yourself into the corner. You will take too much responsibility."

"Aww, you're trying to be the top for me? That's cute! But sorry, Lara. I can do that work and I'll be the leader."

"I WON'T LET YOU!"

Lara started chasing her and Venus laughed. She was happy living with her family.

Venus woke up. The clock was showing 2 a.m.

'Again that dream...'

She sometimes saw strange dreams. She was grabbing someone's hand and together running in the forest. It was a small hand so she believed it is Amoly or Talena.

Venus stood up and slowly opened the window. The sky was clear and she could see the moon and Mt. Fuji. She moved her hand. Then a beautiful blue butterfly appeared between her fingers. Venus knew it is not a real one. She erased it by again moving her hand. It was her special ability. She didn't know what this is and hid it from others. As far as the eldest sister knew, her sisters didn't have this kind of power.

Venus went to the corridor to go to the restroom. Then she heard someone talking.

"When are you going to tell Venus the truth? You know you can't choose her as the leader."

Said Dariyasa, Venus's mother.

"I know... But it really hurts to say that. She believed we are her family for many years. What will she feel?"

"*sigh* Yes, our daughters love her very much. I feel very sorry we can't tell anything about her true identity. You found her at Little Tokyo in New York, right?"

"Yes, she pulled my cloak while I was walking there. Maybe her family is there. But I couldn't find them at that time."

Venus couldn't listen to it anymore. She went back to her bed. Tears started running from her eyes. She is not their daughter. She has not any chance to be the leader. Neither of Larota, Talena, and Amoly is her sister. Everything was destroyed. She didn't know what to do. She just cried silently.

Happy new Year, ninjas!! This is my first update of this year lol.