Meeting another turtle

"This is...New York."

Venus was impressed by the view of the Big Apple. The buildings were very tall and shining in different colors. She walked on the rooftops for a while.

"Ugh, what am I doing? How can I find my family here? Maybe they are already moved somewhere. I should go back to Japan."

She sat down with a sad face.

"Why my life is so bad? I don't have home. I don't have family. I even don't know who I am!"

She yelled to herself.

"It's all useless..."

Venus stood up to find a place to sleep. Then she heard something. She looked around and found some ninjas in black clothes.

"What is that..."

She approached slowly and looked at them from the shade. And she saw a surprising thing.

'OH MY GOD!! A TURTLE! A MUTANT TURTLE BOY!!'

Leonardo was grabbed his arms by foot bots.

"Well well, Leonardo. Finally, I caught you and I can make an effective trap for your brothers."

"Ugh! I never let you hurt my family!"

"But you're now in my hands. How are you going to run from me?"

Karai said lifting his face by touching his chin. But then suddenly one of the bots was stabbed by a kogatana. Karai turned back. And she saw. A mutant turtle girl wearing black kimono, with a light blue bandana.

"Good evening, girl. Tonight, the moon is very beautiful, isn't it?"

She said with a mysterious smile.

"What?! A turtle girl?! What does it mean?!"

She glared at Leo but Leo couldn't even shake his head because of a big shock.

"What are you going to do with that boy? Could you let him go for me?"

"No! I don't know who you are and it's not your business!"

"Hey, I'm not asking a difficult thing."

"Foot bots! Attack her!"

All the robots rushed to her. She jumped dodging and slashed them. The stranger soon dealt with bots that were holding Leo.

"T-thank you."

"No problem."

The two moved together to cut all enemies.

"Oh, you're so good at fighting."

Said Leo impressed.

"Thanks."

The turtle girl smiled. Bots were defeated and the two pointed their katanas at Karai.

"It's over, Karai."

"Her name is Karai(spicy)? What a strange name. Then I'll call you Amai(sweet)."

Karai growled and stormed. Leo and the girl stopped her attacks with their katana for a while. But finally, Karai could seize her and turned to Leo.

"Stop moving! Or I cut her head down."

"Oh, you really think you caught me?"

She said and suddenly turned her face to her, spitting a needle out from her mouth. This skill she sometimes used in fights with her sisters and parents. It stabbed Karai's cheek.

"It has poison. You won't be able to move in three minutes. I think you had better go before that."

The enemy growled and ran from her using a gas bomb.

"Thank you for helping. I didn't know there is another turtle in the world. Can I ask who you are and where you are from?"

"My name is Venus. I'm from Japan. I came to find my family."

"Family?"

"Yes, I lived with some people and thought of them as a true family. But three days ago, I found they're not related to me. They said they found me in New York. So I'm here. I was walking and I found you. Maybe... you're my family?"

"I...I don't know. I should ask Splinter."

"Splinter? Who is he?"

"My father. I also have 3 brothers."

"Oooh! That's great!! Can you guide me to them?"

"Sure!"