The feeling

"Sis, you okay?"

After training, Mikey asked worriedly, noticing Venus doesn't look well.

"Not really... I have a headache and it's getting worse. Maybe I should take a nap."

The turtle girl said and started climbing the tree.

"...What are you doing?"

"I just want to sleep here. I feel better surrounded by leaves. I'm used to sleeping on the tree, so don't worry."

She said and soon fell asleep. Maru, the flying squirrel which was taken care of by Venus, jumped next to her and hid his owner by moving branches.

"Why she has a headache?"

Leo tilted his head.

"She just caught a bug."

"Probably, but I wonder why she is feeling better sleeping in the tree."

"Maybe because they smell good?"

"Actually, Mikey. Leaves have effects for relaxing. Also, Venus lived in mountains for many years. She may be tired of the dirty air of the town."

"Oh, why don't we take her to O'Neil farm? That must help her to take a rest!"

"Hey, fearless. I think you are worrying her too much. What makes you do so?"

"Because..."

Leo was stuck for a word and looked at the floor. Then all turtles heard a scream of a cat.

"Oh no! Maru is again attacking Ice cream kitty!"

Mikey dashed to help his pet.

"And also we can find a home for Maru there."

Leo said with an awkward smile.

"*Sigh* Fine. I'll talk to Casey about it."

Raph said.

"Where are we going?"

Venus asked confused when she saw Donnie preparing party wagon. Casey was going to drive.

"O'Neil farm. We thought it would be a good place for your pet."

"You're right!"

Venus smiled at what Don said and called the name of the flying squirrel. Maru came and jumped on her shoulder. The turtle girl sat next to Mikey. While driving, the youngest brother talked some funny stories to his sister. It made Venus laugh and Leo was watching her. Then the girl lifted up her face and their eyes met. Both blushed and looked down. Leo found his heart beating fast. He breathed deeply.

'what is this feeling?'

Leo thought.

After a couple of hours, Mikey was already sleeping. Venus was looking out the window. When her eyes caught sight of trees, her face lit up.

Finally, they reached and Venus breathed deeply the fresh air. She was excited. The forest was like her old home.

"Maru easily found a perfect place for him."

Said Venus when she and April went to the forest and picked some flowers.

"I'm bored. There is no TV game to play!"

Mikey complained.

"How forest can be boring? You just don't know how to play! Come on, I'll teach you."

Everyone was doubtful of her words but soon found that her games are really funny. Even Donnie could enjoy it though he loved technology. Venus was happy but was a bit missing her sisters. She played that game with them. And Mikey resembled her Amoly, Donnie was like Talena and Raph was like Larota.

The dinner was made by April and Mikey.

"Hey, can someone say to Venus that dinner is ready?"

"I'll do!"

Leo said and went out. It was evening and he could see the sun sitting in the west. Venus was in a flower field. She was training her magic. A lot of butterflies were appearing and disappearing. It was so beautiful that Leo even couldn't move. The turtle girl was singing.

In the wind

Echoes of you

Let me know

Memory lane

I wore the coat

The one you gave to me

Strangely Leo felt she is singing about him. He felt his cheeks burning and wasn't able to calm down his heart.

'Yes, it is.'

He finally understood.

'I am completely in love with her.'

When did he start having that feeling? He didn't know. He tried not to think about the fact that she is his sister. Anyway, it's not defined yet.

Venus turned and found Leo standing.

"Leo?"

Her voice soon returned him from deep thoughts.

"I-I just came to say that dinner is ready."

"Oh, I see. I'm coming."

"your headache is okay now?"

"yes! thanks for the fresh air."

She said smiling little.