Realizing

It was a mild sunny day. Venus was in April's room. She was reading a world history book of April's high school. The owner of the book was fighting with biology for an hour.

"Finally finished."

April threw her work into the school bag.

"Ugh, why that teacher always makes us study so hard? Almost all subjects are useless. Training is much more helping me."

"Yeah, but there is one turtle who is trying to escape from training, to read comics."

"You about Mikey."

April said laughing.

"How was your day with brothers?"

"Well, Donnie was working on retro mutagen. Raph went out with Casey and Mikey was cooking something with ice cream kitty. I was with Leo and talked about childhood."

"Seems you really like spending time with him."

"Yeah, We have so much in common! I can relax with him because he listens to me always and gives me helpful advice. I love how he is humble though he is the strongest of us."

She said blushing and with so a lovely-looking face that April was surprised.

"Omg, Venus. You're so into him."

Venus froze and her face turned pale.

"Wait, April...if I am really..."

The turtle girl thought for a second.

"Yes, right. I probably love him. Because I feel comfort when I am with him. My cheek heats up and I have butterflies in my stomach. When I'm alone my head is always full of him. I'm happy when he is praised or wins at the training.

NOOOOO!!! What a terrible thing!!!"

Venus screamed in panic.

"Venus, calm down. you haven't checked your genes yet, have you? He can be not related to you."

"Maybe. But Leo definitely is seeing me as his sister and he likes Karai, not me! So I must soon deal with this before my feeling grows up too far. What should I do?!"

"Well...I don't know. Do you really sure you should abandon your feelings?"

"Of course! My friend had a problem with love. I don't wanna trouble my family because of it. Alright, I'll keep my distance from him."

Venus said and sighed.

After talking, Venus went back to her home. She closed to door and took off her kimono, to wear another one. Then suddenly the door was opened without mention.

"Venus! Finally, I can see aga-"

Leo rushed to her room to say his eyes are okay now. But soon froze to see Venus in the middle of changing clothes. For the first time, he realized how her plastron is different from his. The two soon blushed hard.

"I-I-I'm sorry! I didn't want-""BAKA!!!"

Venus threw her pillow on his face and slammed the door shut.

The two were acting awkward for the rest of the day.