Pizza and training

Venus was given one of the rooms and she soon decorated it to her taste. She brought only one bag in which she put some books, weapons, and seeds of plants.

The next day, before breakfast, Leo spoke to Venus.

"Have you been satisfied with your room?"

"Yes, almost is very good. if there were a large garden, it would be perfect. But I know it's difficult to afford it here."

"Guys! Guys!"

Mikey suddenly came to the living room excited.

"I just came up with the best idea of how to define whether Venus is our sister or not!"

"How?"

Mikey brought a flat box and called Venus. She opened it and saw unknown food.

"What is this?"

"Pizza! Try it!"

The turtle girl took a slice and sniffed it carefully.

"Hmm...smells good."

She ate little. Brothers paid attention to what she will say.

"Woah...it...it has so many tastes! That's awesome! I like it!"

"Great! She is really our sister!"

Mikey said happily and hugged her. After the meal, turtles went to the dojo for training. Splinter showed Venus how he usually teaches his sons.

"Fortunately, it's not so different from what I had been doing when I lived with my stepfamily. I think I can catch up with you."

"Glad to hear. Now, Venus, I want to see how you can move. You will show your skills in a fight with your brothers."

"Can I fight with her, sensei?"

Mikey raised his hand.

"Good challenge, Michelangelo. But for today, I think Raphael is perfect for her first opponent."

"Huh?! Why do I have to fight with A GIRL?"

"Oh if you're scared, you don't need to-"

"I'M NOT SCARED."

They stood up and grabbed their weapons. Venus used katana usually but she also had twin tessens. Venus seemed to be nervous. She felt she must win to be admitted as a member of the family. She glanced at Leo and he smiled to encourage her. She smiled back.

"Hajime!"

Splinter yelled. Before Raph moved, Venus threw one of her tessens. While Raph was dodging it easily with his sais, Venus touched his head jumping over him. Most of the time, she didn't attack but just ran from him. That made Raph irritate. He felt she is playing with him. Splinter noticed Venus has good stamina and speed but doesn't have strong power. Raph finally got Venus's leg.

"Ha! I won!"

He tried to smash her on the floor, but then suddenly his body was paralyzed. He couldn't move and Venus stood up smiling.

"Great. My plan worked."

"What have you done to my body!"

"Good question. Can someone tell what Venus did?"

Splinter asked. Brothers looked at each other and Leo said.

"She used poison."

"Yes, but when?"

"When she touched Raph's head."

"Very good. The tessen that she threw at the first was a camouflage to hide her attack with the needle. She just needed to run from Raphel until poison stop him. Very clever and artful."

"That's unfair using poison!"

"Ninjas use everything as a weapon, don't they? And you're male, you have enough muscle to fight, however I'm not. So I compensate my powers with poison."

Venus opened a small black case and the boys saw a lot of needles there.

"This is awesome! Can I use it too?"

"I'm sorry, Mikey. To use it, you must acquire tolerance by taking poison little by little to get used to. If you don't do that, you would be poisoned because we keep needles in our mouths usually."

"Cool idea! You came up with this idea?"

"Well...my friend thought of this way."

Talena was the first one who used this skill. Though she didn't like to fight, she was always trying not to bother her sisters.

"Hey, how long am I going to stay like that?!"

"Ah, don't worry. I used the weak poison and it only works for about 5 minutes."

"Haha! Raph lost to a girl, Raph lost to a girl!"

Mikey teased him. Raph could smash him only after the poison had gone.