Magic and garden

Leo always wakes up earliest in his brothers. He drinks a cup of tea and then goes to the dojo for training. And this day was the same. The only strange thing was that when he opened the dojo's door, he saw many beautiful butterflies flying.

"What is-"

He was going to yell but noticed Venus was on the tree. Butterflies were appearing by her hands moves. Venus didn't look happy to see them and just created and created. Then her eyes caught sight of her brother.

"Leo?! What are you do-"

She was so upset that she fell from the tree. Leo caught her body in his arms. Their eyes met. For the first time, Leo notices how her eyes were beautiful. A pair sometimes changed colour from gray to light blue. Venus soon stood up awkwardly saying "thank you" to him.

"No problem. But what were those butterflies?"

Leo said finding they disappeared.

"I don't know...It looks like some kind of magic. I can make something 'not real'.This power appeared when I was eight years old."

"Magic of making butterflies?"

"Not only them. I can create everything even humans. But it's more difficult than making butterflies."

Leo listened to her talk with a serious look. Venus glanced at him and sighed.

"You feel it odd, right? I think so too. I wish I didn't have this strange power."

"Why? Having magic is cool. And I think it's beautiful."

Venus raised her face in surprise.

"Really? You think it's beautiful?"

"Yes."

Venus smiled feeling relieved. She was scared to be known her ability, thinking everyone would say that she is weird. But there, finally, she could tell someone and he didn't reject her.

"Oh, by the way, I remember you said that you want a garden. And I think I found a perfect place for that."

"Really?"

"Yes, I'll show you!"

The two walked for five minutes and reached one large hole which was full of soil. There was a street gutter above, and the light was pouring down.

"Oh, this is great! It just needs to move this garbage and it will be perfect."

"I'll help you!"

The two worked for a while to clean up the place and till the soil. Venus brought her seeds and started planting it. They finished it easily.

"Great! It can't be better. Thank you, Leo. You helped me so much."

"No problem!"

When they returned home, Raph saw them and commented.

"I thought you were training but seems you were playing in the mud."

The two noticed how they got dirty and giggled looking at each other.