Being the leader

Leo had a difficult time doing anything without sight. He needed help when he walked and of course, he couldn't do any training. Leo felt uneasy and shame of himself. His brothers and sister supported the leader as possible as they can.

"By the way who is gonna lead today's patrol?"

Raph questioned at the breakfast.

"I think this time, I should lead because I'm the smartest of you all."

"Huh, no. I will be a better leader cuz I can kick all your butts."

"Can I be the leader?"

"NO."

Don and Raph instantly rejected the youngest brother's suggestion.

"Guys, it's not time to fight now. I'll decide it later after- Agh!"

Leo shouted because he dropped his Japanese risotto from the spoon.

"Oh no. I think you need help, Leo."

Venus took his plate and spoon.

"Venus, I can do it myself-"

"Hey, let me take care of a fearless leader. Say ahh."

Leo gave up and opened his mouth. Venus seemed to be satisfied with feeding the eldest brother. Mikey gave them a curious look and said.

"Bro, you have a weakness for your sister."

Leo had to admit his youngest brother's words.

"Seems you're bored."

Venus spoke to Leo after Splinter's lesson.

"Yeah, I can't read any comics and watch space heroes. The only thing I'm able to do is to sit on the sofa hearing Raph chasing Mikey."

"Yeah, that's not interesting at all. So I want to ask if you can help with my training."

"Of course! But how?"

"Hold my hand."

Venus took Leo to the dojo and asked him to sit middle of the room.

"I wanna train to walk silently. Point at me if you hear my steps."

It was not easy for both. Venus made camouflage sounds by throwing something, while Leo used all his senses to know where she is. Once the turtle girl could approach Leo so close that she could touch. But the fearless leader soon heard her breath and pulled her arm rapidly. They fell together. Venus was above him and their face was very close. The two blushed hard and soon stood up.

"I-I'm sorry."

"No, no. Never mind..."

"Um...Venus."

"What?"

"Can you be the leader of the patrol with guys?"

"Me? Not Raph or Donnie?"

"Yes, I think you're the best for that work."

"But I'm not sure they will listen to me..."

"Don't be so afraid. I believe you can do it."

Leo said smiling putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Alright. I'll do my best."

Venus smiled back, blushing little.

As Venus expected Raph complained and ignored her orders.

'Even Lara wasn't so stubborn. Alright, I don't like doing this, but I have to.'

Venus sighed and put her hand on Raph's shoulder and said in a cheerful voice with a big smile.

"Although it's not like it's some big hurdle for you to overcome, right? Something as simple as this should be child's play

"Although it's not like it's some big hurdle for you to overcome, right? Something as simple as this should be child's play. Right, Raph? It'd be a downright shame if you can't despite my suggestion is an entry-level. But if you disagree, I suppose that's that. No need to blood over it."

"I CAN!!!!!!!"

The red-masked turtle exploded. He stormed to finish his work. Don and Mikey gaped at their sister in shock. Venus felt hard to make boys listen, but she couldn't help remembering how she pounded missions with her sisters.