Chapter 2: Jobs

"Nothing." George says quietly a he walks up out of the shadows. George didn't look like the other fairies. Instead of wearing bright, pastel colors, he wore all black. Instead of having butterfly-like wings, he had demon-like wings. I wasn't even sure he was a fairy at first.
------------------
"Wha- err, who are you?" I asked him. He stood in science and stared at me. I felt really creeped out. After about two minutes of silence (Which felt like an hour), he finally spoke.
"I am the fairy of death. And the only serious fairy in the whole forest." George stated.
"I'm Skye, by the way. I'm a light fairy." One of them says.
"Oh yeah, I work at the dream factory. What's your job, Tree-Leaf?" Christina asks me. What should I say? What kind of jobs do fairies have? Do I really look old enough to have a job?
"Uhh... I work at the community garden." I told them. Skye and Christina looked at me like I had two heads.
"We are in a forest. Why would we need a community garden?" Skye asks me.
"Where I used to live I worked at the community garden. I just moved here, so I don't have a job yet." Well, the part about not having a job yet was true.
"Well, since you're new, do you want a tour of the dream factory?" Christina asks me.
"Umm... Sure, I guess." I say. Christina asks Skye and George if they want to come with us, and they say yes. Christina leads the way to the dream factory, and the rest of us follow her.