Chapter 3: The Dream Factory

"Well, since you're new, do you want a tour of the dream factory?" Christina asks me.
"Umm... Sure, I guess." I say. Christina asks Skye and George if they want to come with us, and they say yes. Christina leads the way to the dream factory, and the rest of us follow her.
------------------
We all walk up to a big building, and Christina does some sort of spell to unlock the doors.
"Welcome to the dream factory, everyone!" Christina says as we walk inside. It was huge. At one end of the room, there were rows and rows of fairies busily typing something on computers.
"What are they doing?" I asked Christina. She looked at me as if she was surprised that I didn't know what they were doing.
"They're the dream makers. Their job is to make the dreams for the child that they're assigned to." She told me. I looked over to the other wall, and I saw a bunch of ginormous dream catchers with fairies flying in and out of them.
"Woah. Those are gigantic! What are those fairies doing?" I asked. They all turned around to look at what I was talking about.
"Those are the dream takers. Their job is to take the dreams to the children in their time zone. Each dream catcher is for a different time zone, and each section on them is a portal to a child's bedroom." Christina told me. I looked around, and I saw a fairy working at many different computers at the same time in a giant (tiny compared to the rest of the building) room.
"Why is he working at multiple computers at the same time?" I asked them.
"Oh, him? That's Bernard. He makes the dreams for all the pets. Since pets don't dream that often, he doesn't have to work that much." Christina said.
"Where's the button I press to give nightmares to the children?" George asked semi-jokingly.
"When we make the dreams, we make them neutral. Bad dream, good dream or nightmare depends on the child having the dream." Christina told him.
"Aww." George said sadly. The rest of us laughed a little bit when he said that, and he glared at us, which creeped me out and made us stop laughing.
-----------------
Author's note
I will not be able to post any new chapters until I come back from camp on Friday, so don't be worried that I'm not posting anything this week.
Thank for reading!
epiclego42